This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Qurantini

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Qurantini

1461 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the first member of our jury - Sydney, rocked out at the last tribal council.

Welcome back to triabl council again, Quarantini. Tonight, Tayvie has immunity and cannot be voted for, everyone else is fair game.

Votes are due by 8 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting means a self-vote, as usual. Remember to keep sending those confessionals!

PYN if you want a question.
1461 days 13 hours ago
Tachycardia
Me hun
1461 days 13 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
I WOULD LIKE A QUESTION!
1461 days 12 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Question, pls
1461 days 12 hours ago
cfff
question!
1461 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Christian - Did last tribal council draw a line in the sand or are things still fluid tonight?

Jackson - Do you feel like outcome of the rock draw put you in a better or worse postion for this vote?

Brittany - At this point in the game, do you feel like you've found a core group of people you're solid with? Is there still wiggle room to maneuver? Somewhere in between?
1461 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brian - In terms of eliminations, tonight is give or take the halfway point in the game. Do you feel like people's priorities are starting to shift in who they want to target the closer we get to the finale?
1461 days 12 hours ago
Tachycardia
Christian - Did last tribal council draw a line in the sand or are things still fluid tonight?

I think there definitely is a line in the sand, but I think it would be naive to assume that it is going to remain that way the whole time
1461 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Jackson - Do you feel like outcome of the rock draw put you in a better or worse postion for this vote?

better because sydney was on the other side of the vote! but im not naive to the fact that my name will likely go around today.
1461 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
T
1461 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Tayvie — Do you feel like you were on the chopping block of you didn’t win immunity today?
1460 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
this is a weak fucking question william, yes the fuck I almost went home TWICE? no I would have been completely safe if i didn't win the necklace :/
1460 days 15 hours ago
cfff
Brian - In terms of eliminations, tonight is give or take the halfway point in the game. Do you feel like people's priorities are starting to shift in who they want to target the closer we get to the finale?

I am not entirely sure.  People will wanting to play more risky so it looks good on their resume. People will eventually want to make long term moves and no longer short term moves
1460 days 14 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - At this point in the game, do you feel like you've found a core group of people you're solid with? Is there still wiggle room to maneuver? Somewhere in between?

I’ve found my group and I’m sticking to it. Hopefully they feel the same with me.
1460 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1460 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!