This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

1462 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 8 PM EST tomorrow. See you there!
1461 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Jackson, I’ll take back the necklace.

Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “The Precarious Perch.”

Everyone will be standing on their own platform when the challenge begins. At random intervals, I will post *platforms shake* -- when I do this, you will have 1 minute to post *regains balance* (not picky about the asterisks but spell it correctly, re-posting is fine if you need to). Anyone who does not do this falls off their platform and is out.

To speed things up a little, a giant pole may also swing to attempt to knock you into the water. If I post *pole swings* you must post *dodges* as fast as you can (again, correctly spelled and re-posting ok if necessary). In this instance, the LAST person to dodge the pole will be hit and fall into the water. This will continue until one person is left to win immunity. Everyone else, tribal council where somebody else is headed to the jury.

Challenge at 8 PM EST. Everyone will automatically be checked in, and I will just use the first round to essentially decide who’s playing and who isn’t (as those who don’t post within the minute will be eliminated anyway). Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1461 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll start right at 8 -- you don't need to check in but the first round (essentially to determine who's playing and who's not) will be then.
1461 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, it's 8:00. Let's get started!

*platforms shake*
1461 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*regains balance*
1461 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
*regains balance*
1461 days 7 hours ago
Tachycardia
*regains balance*
1461 days 7 hours ago
sergeant
*regains balance*
1461 days 7 hours ago
BB5lover
*regains balance*
1461 days 7 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
*regains balance*
1461 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
*regains balance*
1461 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
TIME
1461 days 7 hours ago
ElectraViv
*regains balance*
1461 days 7 hours ago
ElectraViv
Me
1461 days 7 hours ago
ElectraViv
At the lag
1461 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Still in:
- Jackson
- Tayvie
- Christian
- Josh
- Jimmy
- Pietro
- Kelly

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!