This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Merged Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Merged..

1484 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome to your first tribal council as a merged tribe (which we still have to come up with a name for). Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting means a self-vote, as usual. Jackson has individual immunity and cannot be voted for, everyone else is fair game.

PYN if you want a question.
1484 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
I would like a question.
1484 days ago
_Ravenclaw_
Same!
1484 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Jackson - We entered the merge with 6 former Bimini and 6 former Cay Sal. Is there any chance of old tribes sticking together (or at least partially)? Is it going to be more complicated than that?

Pietro - Do you think this challenge revealed any potential alliances, or were people more just shooting randomly at someone that wasn't them?
1484 days ago
Tachycardia
me
1484 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Christian - To what extent will this tribal define how the rest of the game will play out?
1483 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
me
1483 days 23 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Me
1483 days 23 hours ago
Tachycardia
Christian - To what extent will this tribal define how the rest of the game will play out?

Um, I think it will have set some kind of tone I feel like 1st merge tribals usually do. But also I'm not sure how it is on here anymore, but I know Survivor is pretty fluid so I don't think it'll set anything in stone
1483 days 22 hours ago
cfff
hi
1483 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brian — Does your strategy in how you vote people off change with the jury starting tonight?
1483 days 11 hours ago
sergeant
Josh
1483 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Josh - The merge vote often results in a big move or blindside that defines how the rest of the game plays out. What are the chances of that happening tonight?
1483 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brittany - To what extent (if at all) does the fact that voted out players will now head to the jury add to the complexity of this vote?

Sydney - As far as idols go, one has been played already and there are potentially 2 more in play right now. Does idol paranoia impact this vote at all?
1483 days 10 hours ago
sergeant
Josh - The merge vote often results in a big move or blindside that defines how the rest of the game plays out. What are the chances of that happening tonight?

Right now it's really hard to tell honestly. Everyone is trying to feel everyone out still. People are establishing trust still and holding their cards close to the vest.

I think there is an equal chance of it being a simple vote or being a big move and blindside. But we really won't know until the votes are read.

I am having a blast this merge cause it appears there are a lot of great game players still left.
1483 days 9 hours ago
cfff
Brian — Does your strategy in how you vote people off change with the jury starting tonight?

I mean jury mamangement is one of the most important things this game But we all still need to vote out the person that benefits our game. That will never change.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!