This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

1489 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be semi-live and begin at 8 PM EST tomorrow. Showing up at the start could potentially give you an advantage, but is not mandatory. See you there!
1488 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Cay Sal, getting your first look at the new Bimini tribe -- Megan voted out at the last tribal council.

Before we get to the challenge today, it's time for an announcement. Once again,

DROP
YOUR
BUFFS

We are merged! Congratulations!
1488 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*hands out red buffs to everyone*

Come up with a new tribe name for yourselves -- it can be anything Bahamas-related (and nothing stupid) -- I'll go with either the general consensus or my own personal preference if nobody cares.
1488 days 12 hours ago
cfff
Grats all!
1488 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Now, on to the immunity challenge. Tribal immunity is no more *tosses the idol away* -- individual immunity is now what you covet.                

Tonight’s challenge is called “Firing Line”.

Each of you will have three targets and a slingshot with the simple goal of shooting everyone else out to be the last person standing. When the challenge begins, you can shoot at someone by simply posting *shoots (name)’s target* in this forum. After you’ve shot someone, you cannot shoot again until at LEAST 15 minutes have passed from your previous shot. Once all three of your targets are hit, you’re out of the challenge, and the last person left standing wins immunity and a clue to the location of the newly hidden merge immunity idol -- they will also get to share this clue with one person of their choosing.

Note that if there is no winner after 24 hours, I will randomize who wins between the ELIMINATED players (this is because people have tried to gamebot this with their alliances before and not shoot each other until the time runs out), so don’t let it come down to that. There is also no deleting of posts allowed, and if you do it anyway I will just not count it.

Challenge begins at 8 PM EST and lasts until we have a winner (or until 24 hours have passed). Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1488 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Also, you can start when the clock hits 8 PM EST if I'm not on to say go
1488 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, it's 8:00. This challenge is on!
1488 days 12 hours ago
cfff
hi
1488 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*shoots Tayvie's target*
1488 days 12 hours ago
Tachycardia
*shoots tayvie’s target*
1488 days 12 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
*shoots Kelly’s target*
1488 days 12 hours ago
ElectraViv
*shoots Tayvie’s target*
1488 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
*shoots Kelly’s target*
1488 days 12 hours ago
sergeant
*shoots Viv’s target*
1488 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tayvie - OUT
Kelly - XX
Viv - X

Everyone else with all their targets intact
1488 days 11 hours ago
cfff
*shoots Josh’s target*

payback from last game :P

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!