This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Bimini

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Bimini

1484 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Mike and Pietro, go ahead and grab a torch, dip it into the flames, and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to (or for most of you, back to) tribal council, everyone. Votes are due by 7 PM EST tomorrow, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual.

PYN if you want a question.
1484 days 8 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
me
1484 days 8 hours ago
Guigi
i dont want to be here.
1484 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Pietro — Stating the obvious, there’s 5 original Cay Sal and 2 original Bimini on this tribe. Do you feel like you might be in trouble because of this, or is there more to this tribe than that?

Sydney — Why don’t you want to be here?
1484 days 8 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney — Why don’t you want to be here?

I'M SICK OF BEING AT TRIBAL VOTING PEOPLE OUT. I HAVE FEELINGS OKAY!
1483 days 18 hours ago
sergeant
Josh
1483 days 15 hours ago
Kelly0412
ill take a q
1483 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Josh - How does Megan's sort-of-quit affect your decision tonight, if at all?

Kelly - You've said you were inactive in this game previously -- if the merge is next do you think that could benefit you from a strategy perspective?
1483 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly - You've said you were inactive in this game previously -- if the merge is next do you think that could benefit you from a strategy perspective?

oh please will, Im Kelly0412 i could sit there and do nothing and people would think im this evil menacing figure that is lurking in the shadows, so no, nothing would be different if i were inactive or not.
1483 days 11 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Pietro — Stating the obvious, there’s 5 original Cay Sal and 2 original Bimini on this tribe. Do you feel like you might be in trouble because of this, or is there more to this tribe than that?

I totally feel like I might be in trouble, all I have to hope is that people trus my word at this point. And they all should because when I say Im with you its because Im 1000% down to it.
1483 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1483 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1483 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1483 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Megan, self-vote.
1483 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Megan.
1483 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Megan. That's 3 votes Megan.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!