This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Cay Sal

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Cay Sal

1464 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in an get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to what is your first tribal council for all of you, new Cay Sal tribe. Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote, as usual. Remember to keep sending confessionals!

PYN if you want a question.
1464 days 6 hours ago
Tachycardia
hi
1464 days 6 hours ago
cfff
hey
1464 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
hi
1464 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Christian — You guys have been all on the same tribe since the beginning, so there’s no obvious target tonight. Are people going to be scrambling before the votes are due tomorrow?

Brian — You all got 3 idol clues on old Bimini. Has talk of who may have found the idol been going around?

Brittany — Do you think alliances are set in stone or are people more trying to feel where everyone stands right now?
1464 days 4 hours ago
Tachycardia
Christian — You guys have been all on the same tribe since the beginning, so there’s no obvious target tonight. Are people going to be scrambling before the votes are due tomorrow?

Yeah it sucks that we lost because we've all been really close since the beginning. I feel like in any group game there's always scrambling, but I've been gone for awhile so idk if thats changed
1463 days 15 hours ago
cfff
Brian — You all got 3 idol clues on old Bimini. Has talk of who may have found the idol been going around?
There really has bot been much talk of the idol. I suck at looking for them but that doesnt mean no one has found it yet
1463 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1463 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1463 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
I would like 2 play this on myself
1463 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*takes object from Tayvie*

This IS a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast for Tayvie will not count.

I'll read the votes!
1463 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
I-
1463 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Tayvie, does not count.
1463 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Fuck the bikini tribe she's dead 2 me
1463 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media.giphy.com/media/YBmawoSS3TGZvmDzF5/giphy.gif
1463 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Tayvie, does not count.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!