This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

1493 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 8 PM EST TOMORROW, I'll post the challenge description after Cay Sal's votes are read. See you there!
1492 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Bimini, getting your first look at the new Cay Sal: James voted out at the last tribal council.

First things first: Bimini, I'll take it back -- immunity, back up for grabs.

Tonight’s competition is called “He Said, She Said”, and is a pretty simple game of Survivor trivia. Each round, I will post a memorable quote said by a CBS Survivor contestant, along with the season that it was said on. Your goal is to be the first to post the correctly spelled name of the person who said it, and you score a point for your tribe. Unless specified, you do not need to post last names. I will also accept nicknames that a player may have commonly went by if the quote pertains to them (i.e “Flicka” for Jessica Figueroa or “Wardog” for Dan DaSilva). Again, you MUST SPELL THE PERSON’S NAME CORRECTLY to score (I don’t care about capitalization, and if there are any doubts I’ll be checking the season’s wikipedia page as a reference).

The catch is that to be able to give an answer, you must run a small obstacle course to get to your board. Do this by posting the following, in the correct order, in separate posts (and it must be CORRECTLY SPELLED):

*jumps over hurdle*
*runs up stairs*
*unlocks answer board*

Followed by your answer in a fourth post. If you think you're wrong and want to guess again, you must post the cycle again. If you post an answer without posting the full cycle correctly, it won't count and you must start from the BEGINNING if you want to post an answer. The first person to post a correct cycle followed by a correct answer scores a point for their tribe, first tribe to score 5 points wins immunity, another day in the game, and another clue to the location of your tribe’s hidden immunity idol. Losers, tribal council where somebody else is getting voted out.

Challenge at 8 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1492 days 2 hours ago
Spark_
Here
1492 days 2 hours ago
Katherinee_
here but idk if i will be much of a use
1492 days 2 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1492 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
here!
1492 days 2 hours ago
Tachycardia
here
1492 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now! Not super necessary tonight but good to know who's here.
1492 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
hi
1492 days 2 hours ago
ElectraViv
Here!
1492 days 2 hours ago
BB5lover
Here
1492 days 2 hours ago
mouseter09
here
1492 days 2 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Here
1492 days 2 hours ago
sergeant
Here
1492 days 2 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
here
1492 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, it's 8:00 so we may as well get started.

Is everyone ready to begin?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!