This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

1468 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Welcome to your first challenge of Survivor: West Indies! Immunity and the first clue to the location of your tribe’s hidden immunity idol is at stake.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Push It, Bop It, Stop It”

Each round, your tribe will have to slide a crate along a track as far as possible before a blocker from the other tribe shuts the gate on your track to stop you from moving further. One person per round for each tribe will be a designated blocker, while two others will be pushers.

On my go, I will post a mini-task for the blockers to complete (it will involve finding a certain category of image on the internet and posting a valid link to it here) -- at the same time, the pushers will post *PUSHES CART* as many times as they can (the phrase must be spelled correctly). The pushers will score one point for every time they successfully push the cart before the other tribe’s blocker completes their task. When the blocker completes the task, they will close the gate for the other tribe and they can no longer score. The round ends after both blockers complete the task. Tribe members can play in multiple rounds, but you can’t be the blocker twice in a row.

After 3 rounds, the tribe with the most points wins immunity and a clue to their hidden immunity idol. In the event of a tie, we’ll head to a sudden death tiebreaker round, where 2 pushers for each tribe will simply have 1 minute to post as many times as they can. If that is also a tie, a double sudden death will happen where we have one person from each tribe face off to complete a blocker task.

Losers, tribal council where somebody will have the dubious distinction of being the first Gen 3 boot. Challenge at 8 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1468 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sorry, I forgot to put that this is TOMORROW (3/22) at 8 PM EST, not today.
1468 days 4 hours ago
Guigi
LMAO
1467 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now!
1467 days 4 hours ago
Katherinee_
me
1467 days 4 hours ago
Spark_
I'm here
1467 days 4 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Check in
1467 days 4 hours ago
Spark_
I'm here
1467 days 4 hours ago
Absol
I'm here
1467 days 4 hours ago
Spark_
Accidentally posted twice lol
1467 days 4 hours ago
Tachycardia
hey
1467 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hey hehe
1467 days 4 hours ago
mouseter09
Here
1467 days 4 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
here but be on computer in 10 min
1467 days 4 hours ago
ElectraViv
Here!
1467 days 4 hours ago
cfff
here!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!