This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1223 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the jury: Josh, Logan, Andrew, Dino, Tyler, Cubs, Kellen, Zach, Mickle, and Deshon.

Daniel, Matt, Scott, congrats again on getting this far. Now it's up to you to convince the jury why you deserve to win. I'm pretty sure you all know how this works at this point -- an opening statement is highly recommended but not required. The jury can come and go as they please. Finalists, please also send a tiebreaker vote in case the vote ties between the other 2.

Jury members, please send in your vote by 7 PM EST on Tuesday, November 24th. At that time we'll have the winner reveal and reunion.
1223 days 1 hour ago
sjsoccer88
Alright. I won't try to make this too long but here we go.

First off, this is only my second time ever making a finals in a survivor group game. I normally am too loyal to those closest to me and it ends up biting me in the ass. I decided to stay loyal to those closest as long as I could but not to the point where it was detrimental to my game.

When we started the game, I was a little concerned about some people being in this game (especially Daniel). Otherwise I pretty much felt positive or neutral toward everyone else. Lots of familiar faces and some I've never played a game with before.

I did not have to attend a tribal council until the 6th one. Now, this was a benefit and a curse because it didn't allow me to form strong alliances and trust clusters as they tend to normally form when voting and you see where people's true loyalties lie. The first few votes were easy and it seemed a majority of people were wanting someone out and I just went with the flow not trying to push too many buttons but also just trying to get to know people so they'd work with me at merge.

Merge comes and I'm feeling iffy. There's several people I haven't really spoken to for the fact that they were not on my tribe up until this point in the game or if they were it was briefly. That worried me and I was unsure if I could trust them.

The first vote was between josh and daniel. I knew people were voting both but I thought more votes were on Josh. I knew this was a perfect opportunity to get Daniel closer to me. I personally did not want Josh to be voted out here because he was someone that I was wanting to go far with and me and him had some casual convos along the way throughout the game up until that point. However, I did not want to go out of my way to rock the boat and outcast myself this early in the merge.

Logan went next in another close vote. There was a late push to vote dino but again it was a similar situation for me. Logan was one of the people that I was not on a tribe with until merge. So we didn't have much conversation between us. I also saw dino as someone who appeared to be a wildcard BUT was also someone that I didn't want against me in the game. I wasn't sure what kind of game he was playing but I wanted to make sure that whatever it was that it didn't involve getting me out.

I became part of a 4 person group with kellen, zach, and matt. This was awesome with me. 3 people I totally trusted and knew had similar end game interests. Obviously, I know only 3 make it to the end but for this point in the game it was something all of us needed.

Ugh Andrew getting voted out sucked completely. He was someone I considered not only a friend but someone who was going to slay this game with me. Mickle and Daniel were the two being targeted here. I liked mickle but I also knew Daniel was a bigger target and that Zach and Kellen were wanting him out. I thought this was too early for Daniel to go for my game and pushed for him to stay. We did have the votes on mickle but the idols were played. This was when Zach, Matt, Mickle, and Tyler voted Andrew (without me knowing). They probably assumed that if they told me, that andrew would instead use the idol on himself. But I mean they should've said that bc Daniel would've been blindsided like they wanted. Regardless, I knew at this point that the 4 people who voted together were more aligned with each other than with me and I was on the bottom of that group.

I had won an advantage that allowed me to steal someone's vote and also vote twice. I strongly considered using it at Final 10. Daniel took himself out of the picture in that vote which sucked bc we could've forced a tie. Unfortunately, dino went here and mickle once again barely skated by. I knew my work was cut out against me bc even with daniel coming back we were still down in numbers. Me cubs daniel and deshon made an alliance chat so that we could all be on the same page for the next vote. I did not want to get out Zach or Kellen but I also was weary of the friends Zach had at this point in the game and knew I was lower on his totem pole than he was on mine. I decided that taking out some of the people closest to him would allow him to possibly trust me more. I wanted it to be me Zach and Kellen moving forward but to also make sure Daniel and them did not target me.

The next vote we lied and spread that we were voting Zach when in reality we did Tyler. I used my advantage to steal and vote and made sure our vote went through. Tyler was someone I really trusted and liked. I knew he was loyal but at the same time he was part of that group of 4 and me and him had not talked as much the past two days at that point in the game.

Final 8 absolutely sucked. I considered cubs to now be one of my closest 2 allies (besides Kellen) at this point. I knew me using my advantage to save him made him trust me but I had already trusted him fully way before this. The voted tied and Deshon flipped in the revote which I knew he was doing. I could've flipped too but there wasn't a point. I was loyal to cubs and I would rather deshon be the bad guy than me. Call it a cowardly move BUT i would've gone to rocks at this point bc Daniel was also safe with immunity. I liked my chances and it could've gotten someone out without me having to get my hands dirty.

Final 7 was also bad. My closest ally left the game. I knew Kellen was just as close or even closer to Zach than me BUT I also knew he wasn't going after me. I wanted Matt gone this day because I knew I needed to get him away from Zach and I also knew that Daniel was protecting him bc Daniel would always avoid agreeing after going with Matt and pushed votes on someone else. When Matt told him he was thinking of voting Kellen and splitting up him and Zach, I went to Kellen and told him and so we decided to vote Matt. Zach and MIckle were doing Daniel which was fine. I knew they wouldn't vote Matt. And Daniel had pushed Kellen and him and matt were doing that. I thought Deshon was also voting Matt and it was this point I considered me Kellen and Deshon working closely together for the rest of the game and us 3 sticking it out until the end. Well Deshon lied to me and sent Kellen packing. It was honestly the most gut wrenching moment I've been a part of in any group game that did not involve me being voted out personally. I was shocked and completely blindsided by this.

But now I was in an even tougher spot. I knew I could go to Zach and work with him and hopefully Mickle (even tho I had voted him a few times already). I figured Matt might be upset me and Kellen voted him but he didn't seem to be thankfully. But also Daniel and Deshon were tighter than I realized and so that started to worry me.

I knew that at final 6, zach and daniel would go after the other. Daniel won immunity so deshon was the second best thing. I knew I needed to split them up. I again wanted Matt out this day but nobody on either side was willing to do it. Daniel nor Zach were. I thought Daniel might use his idol on Deshon here but I guess he didnt need to bc Desh had the advantage. I put a vote on Matt for two reasons. 1) I wanted him to go incase Zach had an idol to save himself. and 2) I wanted Daniel and Deshon to realize that I wasnt just going to sit around and let Daniel dictate what was going to happen with the votes.

I knew I had the idol I found at the very beginning of the game. I didn't ever tell anyone I had it but Daniel was "150% sure I did". Regardless, I knew the move was to vote deshon for several reasons. One, he had been shady to me and two, I needed Mickle and Matt on my side and I needed Matt to work with me over Daniel if it came down to it. I used my idol and thankfully did bc it would've tied on me and mickle. I was sickened for mickle to go here. I trusted him the most of anyone left in the game and knew that he had my back and I had his back until the end. It's funny how we went from not voting together for 4-5 votes to being each others closest allies when it mattered most.

Final 4 comes and I was 99.9%  Daniel would gamebot the immunity which he did. I definitely could've taken him out earlier in the game BUT I also put too much faith in me and the rest of the cast that we could beat him. I went to Matt and pleaded for him to tie it for me. Promising him a jury vote had I lost the tiebreaking challenge (which I would have done had I lost). Thankfully, he gave me that chance and I was able to fight for my spot to stay in this game.

I don't want to bash the other 2 people sitting here but I do think I played the best game out of us. I was loyal as much as I could be and also made sure I was never targeted. I think I had to work harder because I couldn't rely solely on immunity wins. I only won one individual immunity which meant I could've been voted every other tribal whereas Daniel had the ability to be more aggressive toward the end as he had no concerns of having to be voted out. I love Matt to death but he played a more inactive game for a good bit of it and I don't feel he made as big of moves as I had to in order to get to this point.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, berate me, applaud me, etc. Good luck Daniel and Matt!
1222 days 22 hours ago
mbarnish1
Hi jury!

After receiving 18th place in Will’s Survivor Egypt, I knew it was time for my second chance. Who would’ve known that it would become my second ever survivor group game finals! I came into this game and immediately established Daniel as my ride or die. I also knew I would work well with Scott, Kat, and Zach.

~ Premerge ~

I decided to start out my game, going hardcore at immunities and it paid off. 4 tribals went by and my tribe was able to avoid all four of them. Throughout this point of the game, I form really close bonds with Kat and Ze’ev.

Following a tribe swap, my tribe was sent to tribal. I didn’t really know anybody on my new tribe too well however I did establish a relationship with Kellen. Tribal goes by and we vote off Sebastian who I didn’t exchange any words with.

My tribe then wins immunity however both tribes get sent to the tribal following as it was an individual immunity challenge. At this tribal, I was torn. My ally Ze’ev was the target by many for this tribal and in the end, I couldn’t save him and ended up voting him out. Following Ze’ev, Kat is voted out which was when I knew it was time to get revenge.

At the next immunity challenge, we are swapped again. I still have not been on a tribe with Daniel and this swap still doesn’t change that. However, I established many close connections on this tribe between Scott, Mickle, Zach, Kellen, and Tyler. We win the first immunity however lose the second. There was one member of our tribe that didn’t show up for the challenge and that was Patty. I start spreading his name around the name and then Dino starts coming for me. I decide it’s not smart to come for Dino yet as Patty was inactive so we end up going him off with Dino casting a vote for me. We end up winning the immunity following and then comes MERGE.

~ Merge ~

Entering merge I knew there were two duos that I needed to watch out for, Andrew/Deshon and Zach/Kellen. An alliance was formed between Myself/Scott/Zach/Kellen. I figured that I would lay low through the first couple merge tribals and not make myself a huge target, then really show what I’m made of throughout the last 75% of merge and it paid off.

Going into this first tribal, I was leaning towards voting out Logan however as Josh’s name was spread more and more, being rumored as the majority vote, I decided to vote him out.

Another alliance is established between Myself/Zach/Kellen/Tyler/Mickle. Tribal #2 comes and here comes Dino spreading my name again. Our alliance of 5 decides to take a shot at him, however we miss and Logan goes which in the end, wasn’t a big loss for my game.

Merge tribal #3 comes and this is where the game really started. At first the votes were between Mickle and Daniel, knowing an idol was going to be played to save Mickle. I decided that it was time for a major blindside. Zach, Tyler, Mickle, and I decide to come together and blindside Andrew at the last second. I decide to go through with it, a) I wanted to prove my loyalty to my alliance and b) I wanted to ensure Daniel’s safety. Zach comes through and idols Mickle while Andrew uses an idol, that idol wasn’t for himself though.... it was used on Daniel. Andrew ends up going home in the biggest blindside yet.

At this point, I have successfully weakened one of the two duos this game. Merge tribal #4 comes and once again, Dino throws my name out. It was time to take another shot at him, the second try ended up being a success. My alliance of Myself/Zach/Kellen/Tyler/Mickle successfully take Dino out.

At this point of the game, we have made it to final 9 and our alliance has majority. I have become really close with Zach and Tyler. We go into tribal anticipating Cubs to go home. However, Scott steals Mickle’s vote and unfortunately Tyler is sent home. This tribal shows that anything can happen in a game like this.

Myself/Zach/Kellen/Mickle still stuck together and decided to take another shot at Cubs. The votes are revealed and there’s a tie. All four of us decide that we’d go to rocks for each other and that’s what we expected until the vote comes out and it’s 4-2 with Cubs getting voted out.

At this point of the game, our alliance had majority but I had other plans. This was the perfect opportunity to blindside Kellen as I didn’t want the powerful duo of Zach/Kellen to make it to final 6. I get Daniel on board with the plan and he informs Deshon of it. I make a mistake of telling Scott that I want Kellen gone, unknown that they have a super close relationship with each other. Kellen and Scott end up voting me, Zach and Mickle follow through with the original plan of voting Daniel. Deshon, Daniel, and I are able to successfully send Kellen home in a blindside vote of 3-2-2.

Both duos were been weakened and I was feeling pretty good about the game. There was one tribal left before finale and I made sure that I wasn’t going to be cut short. I maintained close relationships with Mickle and Daniel while keeping a close one with Zach especially after voting out Kellen.

After losing his biggest ally, I knew I had some explaining to do to Zach. I promised him that I would do whatever it took to get him to finale. Mickle, Zach, and I decide to vote Deshon out. However, tribal does not go as expected and Deshon is idoled. Little to my knowledge, Scott is hardcore after me and throws a vote on me in an attempt to send me home if Zach was idoled. Zach ends up getting voted out and I end up losing one of my biggest allies.

~ Finale ~

Finale comes around and it’s down to Mickle, Daniel, Scott, Deshon, and I. Mickle and I know we have to stick together. We establish a final 3 with Scott and prepared to fight as hard as we possibly could. Daniel was still my ride or die this game.

After a very close immunity between Deshon, Daniel, and I. Daniel ends up winning and my final 3 starts strategizing. Our only potential option this round was Deshon, knowing Daniel had an idol I didn’t feel confident at all about this tribal and I was right. Daniel used his idol on Deshon while Scott used an idol on himself which meant either Mickle or I were going home. The votes come in and Mickle is voted off.

At this point of the game, it was Scott/I against Deshon/Daniel. The only plan for me that involved taking Scott out was if Deshon won immunity as I established to Daniel that I would get him to finals. That didn’t happen and Daniel won immunity. Even after attempting to take me out numerous times, I decide to stay loyal to Scott which leads to a tie vote. Deshon and Scott enter a fire making competition which Scott ends up winning, establishing the final 3 as Scott, Daniel, and I.

Good luck to both Scott and Daniel, you both have played one hell of a game and this series will gain a deserving winner no matter which way this goes. To the jury, some of you I cut while others I didn’t. I hope you all vote on gameplay over bitterness. I played a major part in pulling off two blindsides, the first one being Andrew and the second being Kellen. Once again, good luck to Scott and Daniel, I have so much respect for the both of you. If you have any questions for me, please let me know!

~ Voting Record ~

24th: No Tribal
23rd: No Tribal
22nd: No Tribal
21st: No Tribal
20th: Sebastian
19th: No Tribal
18th: Ze’ev
17th: No Tribal
16th: No Tribal
15th: Patty
14th: No Tribal
13th: Josh
12th: Dino
11th: Andrew
10th: Dino
9th: Cubs
8th: Cubs
7th: Kellen
6th: Deshon
5th: Deshon
4th: Deshon
1222 days 20 hours ago
Natepresnell
Hi jury,

I know I have an uphill battle coming into this final but I hope that this will explain my point of view throughout the game and why I made the decisions I did.

Initially, coming into this game, my expectations were very low. I had bad (group game) history with several people on the cast and overall was just overwhelmed by the sheer number of people that I didn’t know. Being here now, I can say that I made the absolute most of my second chance and did the best with the cards I was dealt.

Premerge:

I spent the entirety of the pre-merge desperately looking for a solid group that I could rely on because this was something I failed to do on my first season. I hit it off really well with Tyler, Josh, Logan and Mickle on my starting tribe. Zach was somebody that I knew I would never be able to trust due to past history and him having many more connections that he would prioritize over myself. Tyler and Mickle became some of my closest allies but were also some of Zach’s closest allies and I knew that as long as I stayed close to them, Zach would never be able to make a move on me if he considered it.

Tribe swap 1: This tribe swap was extremely eye opening in allowing me to decide the direction I wanted to head in. Although some people were pushing the ‘Tongsa strong’ narrative, I knew that this would never work if two people (Zach and myself) could never trust each other. Prior to winning the individual immunity in the double tribal, I had thrown Zach’s name out to a lot of people. The idea of voting him out was entertained to me but I wanted to see if people would commit when push came to shove. Since I was safe, I wanted to use the round to find out exactly where I stood. My closest allies leaking my messages, 5 people shooting the idea of voting Zach down and the final vote of 7-2-1 with me voting in minority let me know exactly where I stood. It was a wake up call that the people I considered my closest allies were never going to prioritize me.

Tribe swap 2: I stand by this tribe swap being the best thing that happened to me in this game. It was perfect because all five people that had been against voting Zach were suddenly not on my tribe and it felt like I had a fresh start with new people whilst still having existing relationships with Logan and Josh. The very first thing I did was to completely disassociate myself from my old tribe to every single person. I let people know exactly how I felt, expressed my concerns about how certain people were going to run the game and threw old tribe members under the bus to prove that I really was committed to finding new people to work with. In my mind, Tongsa strong was not a thing anymore and I wanted to form a counter group. It was a relief to find out that people like Andrew, Deshon and Cubs shared my concerns. I was able to work my way into the new tribe and it was around this point that I finally felt I had a solid group of 3 that I could rely on with Andrew and Deshon.

Merge:

Going into the merge, the lines were extremely blurred for me. I could see pairs, trios and small groups of people but I couldn’t pinpoint what the sides were. Because of this, all I could do was continue to work on my individual relationships and hope that these relationships would be strong enough to carry me through when my name inevitably came up.

13th: I unfortunately was offline when my name started circulating around with Josh’s. By the time I got online, both of our names had gained too much momentum and I felt that it was too late to change the vote, so I went into self preservation and made sure that people would not vote for me. I want to believe that, had I been online, Josh and I could’ve figured something out as he was somebody that I wanted to work with and him leaving at the first merge tribal was not ideal for my game. I knew that since there were still no solid groups, my individual connections with people would be enough to save me as well as the fact that I was a shield for many. I also found out about Scott’s steal a vote this round which I knew would be useful down the line.

12th: After winning immunity, I was able to find the idol with the second clue. As the day went on, it slowly became more apparent as to what the sides would be. Although I tried to repair my relationship with Logan after he had voted me, I felt that he wasn’t particularly receptive to working with me anymore and I decided that it was a good move to get out somebody that had for sure voted me the tribal council prior. When the vote came out 7-5 with 5 votes for Dino appearing out of virtually nowhere, it was clear that there was already some sort of alliance out there and that a counter to it needed to be formed. Most people denied voting for Dino, but I believed that it mainly involved people pertaining to the Zach / Kellen / Tyler / Mickle / Matt group.

11th: The idea Andrew, Deshon and myself had this day was to take out a big threat with the idol. This day let me know who had my back based off of who was warning me that my name was going around. Even though I tried to salvage my relationships with Mickle and Tyler, I had suspicions that they were involved in the Dino vote the day prior and when both of them lied and said they had not heard my name, it became apparent that they no longer trusted me enough to warn me. Deshon and Andrew let me know that people such as Dino, Scott and Cubs said they were locking me in because the majority was on me. However, I realized that this was the exact group of people that needed to come together today before it was too late. If I couldn’t get votes on bigger threats like Zach and Kellen, then maybe I could target their allies with less connections. Along with Dino, Deshon and Andrew, we realized that if we didn’t make a move today it would be very hard to get numbers down the line. We successfully got majority on Mickle within the last hour, but the plan did leak and Zach played his idol successfully. Just before the vote, I transferred my idol to Andrew. That way, if it needed to be played, he would be the one playing it and people wouldn’t lose trust in me for not having told them about the idol. Unfortunately, I did lose one of my closest allies in Andrew, but this only brought myself and Deshon much closer for the rest of the game. It was also at this point that I realized that the only person I thought I could fully trust coming into the game, Matt, was lying to me and gravitating closer to Zach than myself.

10th: Many props to Zach and Dino, but there was no way I was staying up 15+ hours. I decided to stay long enough for the advantage and after receiving the safety without power, I realized that the only thing that made sense was to use it that round. Although people definitely had cross-alliance relationships, in my mind, the game was split Kellen / Zach / Tyler / Mickle / Matt vs the rest of us. Even though he wasn’t being straightforward with me, I still knew that Matt would keep me safe from their side and I would keep Matt safe on the other side. This 5v5 scenario meant that somebody would be required to flip whether or not I used the safety without power. I also thought that my vote would be much more important down the line than at final 10. I was hoping Scott would use his advantage here since it would have given us the numbers advantage the following day but he decided against it. Dino leaving here was not great as I feel that our games had finally started to align due to our mutual targets.

9th: I was able to somehow convince Scott to tell me the idol clue and this allowed me to find it. He didn’t share the clue with me initially, which confirmed to me that Kellen was his #1. Final 9 was the last time it made sense to use the steal a vote for Scott, and although I would’ve preferred to target Zach or Kellen, I was now aware that Scott was working with them more than I originally thought. Since I couldn’t get the vote onto either of them and I wanted to protect Matt, Tyler being the vote made the most sense. There were several attempts at trying to get me to flush the idol this round which did not work.

8th: It was obvious that today would go to a 4-4 tie. I do wish that I would’ve pushed harder for a rock draw since essentially all outcomes except Deshon and Matt leaving were good for my game, but I understood Deshon’s decision to not go to rocks. Cubs leaving was, once again, not ideal as he is somebody that I felt I had gotten closer to since the start of the second swap. This made things very complicated for the following day.

7th: At this point, I was convinced that Scott / Zach / Kellen had some sort of deal going on and I wanted it broken up. Since I couldn’t get Zach out as he was immune and Scott was kind of on my side, I was fixated on getting out Kellen. I really believed that the only way to make it happen was to idol him out as there simply was no way to get majority on him. I had spent days trying to talk to Matt about flipping since the final 11 vote but had not been successful in convincing him. I explained to Matt that a lot of people were refusing to vote Kellen and it felt like finally, something clicked, and Matt managed to see that he was expendable to certain people on his side. After getting Matt on board for the plan to idol out Kellen, Matt told Scott thinking he was in on the plan who leaked to Kellen. I suppose this caused Kellen to freak out as he now wanted to 3-2-2 the vote on Matt with the help of Deshon and Scott whilst attempting to flush my idol. Deshon let me know this and I realized that this was the perfect time to capitalize on Kellen’s blunder and that we could get him out without the idol and without needing to get 4 majority votes on him since votes were so split. Deshon and I agreed that there simply was no endgame with all of Scott / Zach / Kellen still in the game, and we voted out Kellen along with Matt in what I think was my biggest move of the game. Almost every single person wanted my idol flushed this round, but holding onto it proved to be the right move.

6th: Zach was by far the biggest threat in the game and my rival even if it was probably more one sided on my end. It felt like I had spent the entire game figuring out how to get him out. Winning immunity was important as I was aware of Deshon’s legacy advantage and it was probably the only way that Zach was ever going to leave as there was no way he would ever receive the majority of votes. Scott’s thrown vote here confirmed that he had been working with Zach but I didn’t understand the attempt at allowing Zach to get any deeper in the game as he would’ve for sure won the game. Either way, the final 7 and 6 votes ended up working out perfectly as I had finally managed to get out two of the biggest threats without the need of my idol.

Finale: Although I did win the final immunities, I do believe I would’ve still managed to get by without them. At final 5, I played the idol for Deshon and threw my vote on Scott in case he didn’t idol himself for whatever reason. At final 4, I voted for Scott but lost the person I had ended up working most closely with this game in Deshon.

Overall, I really think I deserve to be here and that I played the best game possible. I had nowhere to hide all game and was very vocal about where I stood with everybody constantly. Since the early pre-merge, I made everybody aware that I would be against Kellen and Zach, two of the most connected players in the game, and I still managed to come out on top. Being so open about my targets is something I wasn’t used to but a play style that I ended up appreciating as it felt like I could be much more truthful with people. I didn’t lie unnecessarily or make any promises that I couldn’t keep and I expressed my feelings directly to people when I thought they weren’t being honest with me. Unlike my two fellow finalists, I came into this game much more under connected and never had the luxury of playing the middle or laying low. I won a lot of immunities, yes, but I was still vulnerable at multiple tribals where my name circulated and I never cracked to the pressure of playing any idols. I bounced back from being one of the merge targets and ended up having a major hand in taking out some of the biggest threats when everybody else was too afraid to.

I hope my game is respectable enough and I will answer any questions you guys have the best that I can.

Good luck Scott and Matt!
1222 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well grats you three for making it to the end.
I have 2 questions for all of you.

1. Name a reason and explain why both of the people next to you doesn't deserve to win, I want some tea so the jucier the better.

2. My second question I'm going to test how well you know us jurors.  I want you to tell us something you learned about each juror, the more personal the better.
1222 days 16 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Scott: thank you for confirming in your speech that one of your closest allies was also kellen. this confirmed what i initially perceived, which was me being kellen’s number 3. i don’t know anyone excepts to feel okay with being third on someone’s totem pole..anyways i digress. i also want to highlight the fact that idk why you thought me/kellen/u would be going to the f3 when that was NEVER discussed. yes i trusted you both, but trying to guilt me  only works to a fault. anyways, you said in your speech that i was shady towards you, which i don’t believe to be necessarily true. i did want to give you 4th, but other than that i was loyal to you. so explain why during the f6/f5 you thought it would be a good idea to try and snipe me

matt: i've probably said atleast 3x in my confessional, but you were probably one of the most unbearable players i've ever played a survivor group game with. coming into the game, i saw myself working with you and we were working together pre-merge, however things really did change for the worst. i have never seen someone simultaneously be so inactive and also sheep someone completely to the core. you said in your speech that you were behind two of the biggest blindsides of the game, but you were just a moving piece in the plan in my eyes. many people believe that you infact did nothing in this game. please tell me why you deserve to win when you blindly sheeped zach ALL of merge, and neglected to talk to people on the other side.

PS: you taking scott to the f3 was probably one of your worst decisions in the game, in terms of jury votes. it really screwed your chances with maybe receiving 1 or 2 votes.

daniel: this was probably one of my funnest group games to play alongside someone, because you were honestly such a joy and a blast to work with. after andrew, we really felt lost within the dynamics of the tribe, being that there were so many friends and working relationships. though we knew of each other before the game, we weren't necessarily friends. i am soooo glad that you were my #1 in this game, and honestly this game grew us closer. you're so nice and such a loyal king! i wish i could be sitting next to you, but from the looks of this bitter jury, you need all the votes you can get. i have no questions for you, considering we played the entirety of merge together and i pretty much know your game in and out. goodluck ily <3
1222 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hi Final 3,

To start, I have a simple question for all 3 of you:

What do you feel was your biggest mistake or error in judgement that you made?

Good luck!! I'll ask more later
1222 days 13 hours ago
cubsguy831
Hey final 3! Congrats to all of you! You all did what myself and 20 others couldn't, so be proud of yourselves for that. Will, thank you SO much for having me back, I wish I could've been more active with confessionals and such so I'm super sorry about that but I had a BLAST playing this game. Now to the finalists...

Matt, congrats on making it to the end, kind of like Desh though I'm confused by your gameplay. Maybe you played this UTR genius social game, or maybe you were a sheep who was mostly inactive this game, I have no idea. Please explain to me what decisions YOU made that were solely your idea that got you to where you were.

Scott: Congrats buddy! I knew you could make it to the end. Right now my vote is between you and Daniel. You guys both played very strong yet very different games. At least from what I saw, you played this social game, playing in the middle and being aligned with almost everyone. You seemed to know what was going on in most votes and being able to find a new group even if Tribal didn't go your way. An awesome game. Now I must ask, since Daniel seemed like he had more of an uphill battle than you, why was your gameplay better than his? What were some flaws you saw in his game that make you the better player?

Daniel: Congrats to you too! I didn't think I'd enjoy playing with you coming into the merge but I was wrong! You were a great ally and super fun to play with. Unlike Scott, in my opinion you came into the merge in a shitty position, almost being voted out and one of your allies (I think) Josh being voted out. You were constantly discussed as a target since the beginning of the merge, so props to making it to the end. Like I said, my vote is between you and Scott. You've both played very different but impressive games. Same questions for him as you. Why is YOUR specific game better than Scott's game specifically, and what flaws did you see in his game?

Again, congrats to all 3 of you, I'm so excited I got to be a part of this season. Will, thanks again I hope I can come back and be more active for a future season, but this was truly a blast!
1222 days 13 hours ago
MicklePickle20
Wasn't going to ask a question but Will yelled at us to ask questions in ponderosa. That being said, my question is Can you compare your gameplay  to a famous painting?( don't be basic on this shit, impress me)and give me 5 reason why you are like that painting. Also, Give me one reason why the gameplay of your fellow finalists are not like that painting. Thank you, God Bless you and God Bless Deshon.
1222 days 12 hours ago
Tbart
Huge congrats to you three on making it! I’m honored that you each said you trusted me in your speeches lol.

Matt- a lot of times in your speech you mention a move that our alliance made. Can you point to any big specific move that you orchestrated?

Daniel- no question you were a beast at challenges and idols. I wanna know though, was your social game strong enough at the end where you would’ve been okay had you not had immunity or an idol?

Scott- you made some bug moves for yourself but also for saving other people. I wanna know where your true alliance intentions were and what your biggest regret in the game was?

Good luck!
1222 days 11 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hiii grats on making it to the final 3 u guys </3 daniel and scott, u guys were two of my closest allies in this game. i’m v proud of u guys. matt, even tho we didn’t work together, u know i adore you.

i have two questions for all three of you.
1.) what was the biggest move you made that propelled you to the end, that ensured you’d be one of the three people sitting in the final 3?
2.) who is a juror that you feel deserved to be in the final 3 and why? which juror was the most robbed from winning essentially.

thank u and gl to all three of u :)
1222 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Hello friends the star of the jury has arrived.

I thought about not even addressing door Matt since that fool ain't winning shit but I have to ask a question.

Matt: why should I vote for you when you NEVER, NOT ONCE tried to talk to me, communicate with me, or even just say the words hi to me all season? How can I vote for someone with such a terrible social game in good conscience (I'll let others call you out for sheeping)?

Also for what it's worth your read on the Patty vote may not be accurate so don't be definitive on what you think. Patty DID show up to that challenge as we needed all 7 members there. And are you sure I voted you?

Scott and Daniel, two of my close allies. I'm so tremendously proud of both of you. You both played very different games but fun games to play alongside and later watch from the jury bench.

Scott: I definitely am a little sad to learn you had a vote steal at Final 10. Once Daniel left, can I hear more of your thought process as to not use it, especially when I thought we had a very strong and UTR working relationship in comparison to other known duos and trios? Just to clarify, I'm not hurt at all. It's a game. Just sad that there was a universe that I could have survived that vote.

Daniel: You definitely had an uphill battle. IDK how much the jury knows this but you and I were not on the best of terms coming in after a BB game we played (but shouts to us 6th and 4th placers). I mean you literally won HOH and yelled "PACK YOUR BAGS DINO" to me publicly. But like I say all the time, I keep everything from one game stuck in that game. Life is too short to hold grudges on tengaged of all places. So I was very glad we got to connect and work together and I actually got to know you a bit personally too. That said, did you ever consider pushing the tie at Final 10 and not using your Safety Without Power? I don't know if people go to rocks for Big Pickle.

Now enough about me. I wanna hear about your games through these questions:

1. What is one thing that only you know about something that happened in this game?
2. What were your opponents WORST move of the game?

I'll probably have more questions later but good luck
1222 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Since the jury wanted it, I'll ask a third question . It's whoever does the best job on all three that gets my vote

I and the jury want you to compare each of us jurors to a real Survivor player and why. Preferibly CBS version but, could do Australian Survivor as well
1222 days 8 hours ago
Natepresnell
I'll get the ball rolling

@Logan

1. Name a reason and explain why both of the people next to you doesn't deserve to win, I want some tea so the jucier the better.

These are both from my perspective and how I personally viewed their games:

The reason that I believe Matt doesn’t deserve to win is because, although I respect him for committing to a side and one alliance for the majority of the game, I don’t think that he made any decisions or lead any votes on his own until the final 4. From what I’ve been told, most of the decisions in his alliance were being made by Zach and I was constantly trying to tell him that he was being perceived as Zach’s follower. However, he never really tried to break away from this image. I feel like Matt tried to take credit for other people’s moves which wasn’t always the case. For example, Matt says that the Kellen vote was his idea and that he convinced me when the people that came up with it were Deshon and myself and we were the only two that knew the votes would be falling exactly 3-2-2.

For Scott, I think that he doesn’t deserve to win because he had many more prior connections and friendships with people like Kellen and Zach coming into the game. This meant that he faced much less adversity and didn’t have to go through as many obstacles of forming new relationships like others did. From final 11 to final 6, he played a very passive game due to the spot he was put in as a result of the Andrew blindside. What I mean by this is that, after the Andrew vote, the 5 of us (Desh, Dino, Cubs, Scott and myself) that were blindsided were essentially forced to band together. His connections in Kellen and Zach were going to keep him safe on that side and his ‘own side’ obviously wasn’t going to turn on him. He didn’t have to worry about being voted like the rest of us because he had outside friendships that he knew he could count on. Although this might look impressive, he didn’t land himself into this position but rather it happened because two of his closest allies excluded him from a vote. In essence, from my perspective it looks like Scott sat in the middle for 5-6 rounds and didn’t take advantage of this to take out any big threats. He passed up on multiple opportunities to take out the front runner of the game and ultimately got lucky that other people got out Zach for him instead.

2. My second question I'm going to test how well you know us jurors.  I want you to tell us something you learned about each juror, the more personal the better.

Desh - Has a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and occasionally helps the tengagers with their hw

Mickle - Desperately wanted to be called big pickle, as he should. Overall very unintentionally funny.

Zach - Has questionable favorite one republic songs but I respect it nonetheless.

Kellen - Idk we didn’t talk but if I remember correctly he’s Canadian

Cubs - On a personal level, by far one of the nicest and easiest people to talk to on this cast. He was always positive with everything, including after his vote out

Tyler - From Maine and a fellow student that is also stressed out over school and has to move to online classes for the rest of the semester :(

Dino - From Boston, but honestly the main thing that I learned from Dino this time that I hadn’t properly seen the first time around is that he is truly a fighter in games, and that’s something I madly respect

Andrew - There’s a lot I could say about Andrew, but the one thing I learned that shocked me the most was that he is putting himself through computer science, you poor thing < 3

Logan - I think the thing I remember most vividly about you is our conversation we had after our immunity wins where I learned that you have a huge love for survivor (even if not really the newer seasons, rightfully so) and save up money to buy the seasons, particularly the old school ones.

Josh - Regrettably didn’t get to know Josh on that much of a personal level even if we were good on a game level other than that he is Canadian. He did mention that he was often at work but I never got to find out exactly what he did or how he finds it.
1222 days 8 hours ago
sjsoccer88
"lhooper902976
Well grats you three for making it to the end.
I have 2 questions for all of you.

2. My second question I'm going to test how well you know us jurors.  I want you to tell us something you learned about each juror, the more personal the better."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Logan,

1. I sort of alluded to this in my opening statement but the reason Matt does not deserve to win is because I don't think he made big moves nor tried to work with a lot of people. He was content sitting behind Daniel and Zach as his shield and never had to leave his comfort zone. He was very inactive at times and I would not reward someone who did not put in the effort that a season of this caliber should require.

I don't think Daniel should win because he did not have to make as many moves or piss off as many people as I did due to this ability of "gamebotting" immunities and having idols. People have said he had a tougher road, but I truly do not believe that. I had Daniel blocked coming into the game. Deshon and Darrius had just voted me out of another group game. I had betrayed Zach in a previous survivor group game. I made sure that I cleared the air with as many people as possible in order to allow me to have flexibility later in the game. Daniel admitted "he could not work with Zach based on previous games". Well Daniel and me had very bad blood but I messaged him and made sure it didn't come back to bite me. So his inability to mend fences or reach out to more than a select few people should be the reason he does not deserve to win.

2. I will start with the first voted out and continue to the most recent juror.

Josh - I know he is from Canada and he has never been to Alabama before. And that he was annoyed for the double tribal council. He was first jury boot so I was not able to continue a personal relationship with him much longer than this.

Logan - Nothing too much. We didn't really get to know each other. I had to reach out to you first. I do think if we had been on a tribe together up until merge that we would've had personal conversations but the fact we were not on the same tribe for the first 11 votes did not allow that to develop.

Andrew - I know he is busy every Friday. His family does not drink alcohol and that he has a brother. And his parents are very religious!

Dino - He was devastated when Alex Trebek passed away and expects 2021 to be a cultural reset. He had pancakes for breakfast one morning. He referenced a Parks and Rec situation that I was not aware of so now I need to watch it! I know he told me he joined tengaged around 2012 and returned to group games recently after in his words "retirement in 2014".

Tyler - I know he is also an avid football fan. He had multiple tests he was studying for during the game and also had an essay due at midnight at one point so he is involved in his studies! Besides our bond over football, he also got the new 2k bball video game for ps4 and I know he has a roommate.

Cubs - I know he also is a sports fan and watches football. He had a similar sentiment for wanting Tiger Woods to do well. He is busy with work a lot of times. I know he works on the financial side of things in insurance and that he started his job virtually. He is also a fellow gambler and his favorite casino game is craps :)

Kellen - I already knew he was into fantasy football and sports as well so we continued discussions about those throughout this game about our teams and players. I know he is a Steelers fan (yuck) but he did compliment my Rams so that's ok. He works as a news reporter and has also worked on a golf course as a server/bartender. I know he got a flat tire during the game and was fixing it at his friends garage late at night. He was driving to a crime scene and popped the tire!

Zach - I know he goes to the gym to workout. His classes are all online and he is a history major and his level in school is a junior. He said he knew nothing about engineering ;) lol. He thought about being an accountant but says he sucks at math and couldnt spend his life looking at numbers (i still dont believe it). He had been growing his hair out the entire year and it was falling over his face so he got a haircut.

Mickle - He napped a lot and is always tired. He had a habit of oversleeping alarms and woke up in a dream once and thought he had forgotten about the game. (i honeslty should know more about him BUT we didn't start closely working together until around final 6 so by that point it was pretty much game time).

Deshon - He likes Pink Whitney and took a bunch of shots of it at least one point during the game. He was hungover quite a few times and we always told each other we were hungover when messaging the other each day. He had Saturday brunch with his friends
1222 days 8 hours ago
Natepresnell
@Desh

Ugh. Losing you at final 4 hurt so much because I thought it was so cruel for you to get 4th after everything we went through since the Andrew vote. We BOTH deserve to be here and I’ll never stop believing that. I’ve never felt so rock bottom in a game like I did after the Andrew vote but I’m really glad we worked our way out of that mess, round by round. It seemed hopeless at first but we seriously made it work somehow and I’m so proud of us. I loved pulling off move after move with you and I wouldn’t have had it any other way. Thank you for being one of the best allies I’ve ever had and I’m really glad that we became friends over the course of this game, much love <3

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!