This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1279 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the jury: Scott D., Ryan, Erik, Pietro, Cubs, Natalie, Darrius, Scotty, and John.

Paulette, Jimmy, Eoin, congrats on doing what 15 others this season couldn't do -- make it to the end. Now, the jury will have the ability to decide which one of you they want to win.

Format for this is straightforward. An opening statement is recommended but not required. Jury members can come and go and as questions as they please. Jurors, please cast your jury votes by 7 PM EST on Friday, October 23rd. At that time, we'll have the winner reveal and reunion show. Finalists, send me a tiebreaker vote in case the vote ties between the two other people. In the event of a 3-way tie, Vlad (the last pre-juror) will cast the deciding vote.
1279 days 19 hours ago
sjsoccer88
My opening statement: All 3 of you are blocked/removed on Skype. Jimmy I removed/blocked you on instagram. Feel free to do the same back. I really only wanted to vote for John in finals and yall took that away from me. Unfortunately, I have to vote for one of you. I am bitter as fuck and all my comments will be distasteful and probably disgusting. I really don't give a fuck how any of you feel for them.

Eoin: Don't speak to me. You played like a rat and got mad anytime you were pushed in a corner. You saw me as a threat and your way of neutralizing that was by going behind my back and calling me out in front of other people and making me out to seem to be the bad guy when you knew what was happening all the time.

Jimmy: I've already said more than I've wanted to you. I think you played me so wrong. My refusal to vote you is what did me in. I should not have been as loyal to you as I was. Just because we didn't vote together did not mean I did not have your back. I wasn't voting for you and you stabbed me right in the back. You're lucky I dislike the other two more.

Adam: Honestly, of everyone, you are the worst. You're a rat as well and even uglier and smellier. Idk why you played me the way you did when I was with you until the end. To sit there on call and act like you're with me is just utterly disgusting and such a shitty thing to do to someone. You started this game blocked and you are ending this game blocked. I really do not want anything else to do with you moving forward. I do not think you're a good person. I am thankful the jury sees you the same way I do. If I were you, I would not even bother writing a statement or even responding to jurors. This is a two person race to win and you are not in the running :)
1279 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
Hello jurors, I don't claim to play the cleanest game in the world, I don't claim to have played the most dominating game in the world, but I do believe of the final three I played the game where I was able to manipulate and use everything to my advantage to make the end. I think the easiest way to talk about this is to go through round by round.

In pre-merge, I focused on my social game and building the bonds. I by no means called any of the shots, I didn't participate much for my tribe, but I built up social bonds with several of the cast members or ensured to strengthen ones I had before, namely Vlad, Scott D. (To an extent), Ryan, Pietro, Natalie, Darrius, SJ, John and Adam.

The people I was closest of them were SJ and Adam, we had no pregame alliance by any means, but spoken or not, it was clear in my head I wanted those three to go to the end.

The first blow to my game happened when Vlad went home, I was lied to by Pietro, Natalie nearly voted me out and sent me a screenshot to prove it. And therefore, I knew that if they fucked with me before, they could just as easily do it again.

Going into the first merge tribal council, I was open, I had lots of friends both sides and I was open to working with just about anyone. However, I was a bit worried when Scott D, throughout my name, this was a small thing and I don't think it was super sinister, but it showed a flaw in my game, it showed me that someone on one side was thinking of voting me. That tribe was five people united, so therefore, I knew that I couldn't put my game in minority. I was willing to go to rocks to ensure I would have moves to make and not wither away to be a sheep.

When it came to the next vote, my game had another fault, I got cocky frankly, I didn't ensure my votes, I thought my tribe would be united, Ryan and John did nothing to backstab me, they were loyal to a fault. I didn't feel like they would continue that the whole game, but I had no reason to doubt them. So I voted for Erik, someone who trusted me as we were on the other side of numbers. Ryan, I really did not know, they blindsided me, just as much as me, a flaw in my game, I own up to.

I then, flipped out on Natalie, I did this for a few reasons, I wanted to assert myself in the game and make it clear that I valued loyalty, but I also wanted people to feel like they could possibly beat me in this game. Ryan, also claimed I had a final three with her, I didn't want any strings attached to me, so I cut it. Thus, sparking a rivalry that would last the next few rounds.

I recently then aligned with Cubs, he was my new number one to an extent, he was reserved and someone who I knew would be loyal to me. We connected, so when he was targeted, I knew that I had to save him. I knew from a previous game that Pietro and Erik were connected, Pietro saved Natalie so I put 2 and 2 together and said they had a deal. I was the one who switched to it Erik, I also was growing concerned that Erik would be a number for Adam, and I wanted control if it became a power for dominance, so I nipped in side deal in the but and let him go. Erik, I understand you refuse to vote for me. I understand, you blame me. You are right to, I am sorry I hurt your feelings, that's poor social game on me, I should have approached you. However, we were not close enough and we didn't talk enough coming to the vote, so this time we couldn't connect.

Pietro, was someone who I was close to, but I couldn't trust him fully after he pulled the wool over my eyes pre-merge. I, like anyone else doesn't like to be blindsided. I was power hungry, so I had to target him, I rallied the votes, I got the name switched to him. Pietro, bud I regret it on a personal level, but I just didn't feel like you would work with me.

With the Cubs vote, I came up with a masterplan, to get Cubs to fake-target me and me to fake-target Cubs. We wanted to make Natalie feel there were two targets, I clearly failed in that. I was fortunate enough to build the bonds that nobody would go for Cubs's plan, but this was unsuccessful for me overall. I lost an ally, if the plan worked it was genius but in hindsight, it was perhaps too early.

Natalie, I will say this, you were playing a great middle game but then you sided to being after me. This made no sense, for others to vote you, I don't think people should have tried as hard to vote you out, I was able to convince them that you needed to go even though your whole plan was based on getting me out. I can't take credit for the idol blocker but I am happy it worked. I respect, that you are not bitter.

Darrius, I hope John clears this up, but I did not know he was playing the idol. I knew he had it, but he assured me he was playing it at five. I did not know you were going home until when I told you I was going home. I was loyal to you, and would have 100% went to the end with you. I really trusted you. I think you blame me, but I really cannot take credit for this.

SJ, you're not voting for me, in fact I believe you will bribe people to make me lose. I don't know why, it was not my fault you got out. Perhaps Adam can add more clarity, but had you just agreed to vote with me, I really think Adam doesn't flip.

Johnnnnnnn, I knew you had to go from six clearly, I think you played a really good job at not pissing people off. I was able to convince both people of this. I like you a lot on a personal level, but your game was so clean.

Now, overall, I feel like I had a game where I went virtually untouched, despite the fact so many people worked to weaken me, if it was by taking out Darrius, SJ or Cubs. I was able to keep them all safe, and never be in any danger or be a real target until the final four. I only received two votes this game. I made a lot of deals, I broke them. I think I was the closest to running this game. Every vote had my input, I had a side deal with everyone bar Scott D and Natalie. I played hard, I didn't rely on advantages, won two immunities. I fought so hard every round, I never could sit back, I never won out. I never had a Hail Mary advantage, I nearly got idoled out but was able to change that. In short, I worked my fucking ass off every round, and I deserve the win!
1279 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
Eoin: Don't speak to me. You played like a rat and got mad anytime you were pushed in a corner. You saw me as a threat and your way of neutralizing that was by going behind my back and calling me out in front of other people and making me out to seem to be the bad guy when you knew what was happening all the time.

I don't take credit for you going home. I didn't let you badmouth me, I stood up for myself. If that's your biggest critique for me, I take that. I never said anything untrue. I didn't get you voted out. You can blame me all you want, I know you aren't voting me. It's not my fault.

If you would like to clarify, what I did to vote you off, I will happily address it.
1279 days 18 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Yea you could’ve fought harder to keep me around. You literally said my vote doesn’t matter do you want me to vote with you. I said yes, I want you to vote John. And yet you still didn’t vote that way even if your vote didn’t matter. Why not at least try to make me feel better in that situation?

You knew what was going to happen. Don’t be a fake cunt about it. If you knew I needed to vote Jimmy to stay, instead of telling me “I guess we can just vote separately”, why not pm me and say “you need to vote Jimmy or you’re going home”. I would’ve done that for you in a heartbeat. And it hurts that you valued a game over our friendship to the point where you unnecessarily lied.
1279 days 18 hours ago
sjsoccer88
*granted I say this without knowing Jimmy was voting for me at the time. If you or Adam could’ve proven Jimmy was voting me and betrayed me then I would’ve voted for him. But I had no reason not to trust Jimmy’s word until this point
1279 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
I get that, I mean, at the time I said my vote doesn't matter, the host was giving me a death threat for voting 5 minutes late, I knew all the votes, bar Jimmy ironically, who lied to me, but Adam and John both confirmed it to me. I never could have proven it. Jimmy told me he was doing Adam, so it was obviously a lie and with the the other two confirming it I knew. So no, I couldn't possibly have proven it. I found out they had a three person chat without me, so it was NOT ideal at all for you to go home, but I couldn't prove it to you, other than what I said on call.

I did not know you were done until I said that on call, and when I voted Jimmy, I knew my vote didn't matter and felt I was closer in the game. So yes, when I knew my vote didn't matter I put my personal game over you.
1279 days 18 hours ago
Jxhn
I will confirm for Eoin - I told him about the idol but told him I wasn't playing it. That idol was from the last IOI duel so it was only around for about an hour and a half. Will tried to rig me an idol I love him for it.
1279 days 18 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Why is Eoin pming every jury member asking them if they have any questions for him? Lol
1279 days 18 hours ago
BB5lover
Hi Jury,

I came into this game being a two-time Generation 3 player who has never been in control of his own game in any of his prior Will's Survivors. I received 7th and 18th in both of my previous runs and my main goal was to see the finale of this series!

During my early game, I tried to mitigate my target by being an asset in tribe challenges, and creating STRONG social ties that would propel me into the merge with numbers. While people continuously targeted strong players, I wanted to make sure everyone looked at me as a number instead of a target. This allowed me to look at situations where I was a pivotal number in a few of the pre-merge votes.

For the first merge vote, 6 people voted for me on the initial vote and 5 people wanted me out so bad (and trusted me so much) that they went to ROCKS for me. When we lost Scott, and the numbers were no longer in our favor, near-sighted players would look at a vote like that and say "I'm fucked". However, I continued to drive a wedge between Natalie and their previous tribe. This allowed me to swing numbers in my favor to vote out Ryan (whom I gave ample opportunity to work with me). Finally, a new breath of air.

During the vote for 10th, I made the strongest move in my game. 15 minutes before tribal I talked to John and realized that too many people were comfortable continuously dragging our names through the mud. This allowed us to make a chat with Scott, Darrius, Eoin, John and Myself, who all agreed to vote for Erik. the 5 of us were to keep it secret and vote together. As soon as Natalie told me that she was voting for Erik too, I switched my vote BACK to John to make John believe that Natalie voted for him (this way further dividing Natalie and their previous alliance). On the revote, I was the one to flip to vote out Erik (Making it look like Natalie flipped). This allowed John to trust me 100%, a trust that continued until the finale here tonight.

I was COMPLETELY left out of the next two votes. Pietro and Cubs, I did not vote for either of you, and I did intend on seeing you both here on finale night. That being said I really do respect you both as allies, as if you did not go to rocks or vote to save me on the merge vote, I would not be sitting in the final 3 tonight.

Now being left out of votes may look like a bad move, HOWEVER, it shows the level of RESPECT my allies had for me. Normally being left out of a vote means the next few rounds you are on the outter. Each Scott, Adam, and John reassured me with each vote I was left out of the exact same thing: "I may have voted so-and-so out, however, I want to see you in the final 3 with me". This allowed me to play defense for the rest of the season.

Now during the Cubs vote, I voted for Darrius (Someone that i did not truly speak to during much of the game). For the next 3 votes, instead of sheeping the majority, I tried to make Darrius a MAJOR target. At this point of the game, everyone wanted to see Darrius in the final 3 with them, since he was going to be an easy beat in the end. By voting for Darrius 3 times in a row, it showed Adam, Eoin, Scott, and John that I refused to vote for them up until the finale (which allowed me the ability to make whatever moves I wished to make on finale night). This also eventually made Darrius' target get too large and eventually he was blindsided by an idol.

I went on a very important immunity run during this time, winning the final 7 and final 6 immunity, which put me out of danger when multiple advantages were used. If I didn't these immunities, it was a high probability that I would have been voted out at one of these tribal councils.

Coming into finale night, I had 3 very close ties with Scott, Adam and John. So much information was given to me during this hour and a half, it was hard to comprehend and execute the correct plan to land me here tonight. I truly believed that it was fight or flight for me, that if I did not win the last two immunities that I was going to be voted out. Eoin had a strong influence over these players, and I didnt have a close friendship with Eoin.

When I lost final 5 immunity, I was supposed to be voted out. I was told by John and Adam that Scott and Eoin were voting me out. This allowed me permission to create a counter alliance to vote out Scott. When Scott told me he wasnt voting for me I was truly doubtful of everyone. John had told me that Scott and Eoin were on call during the finale, which prompted me to believe that Scott was ready to vote me out. When I asked you, Scott, if you two were on call, your only reply was, "Vote John", when you wouldn't reply, I switched my vote to you. My vote was originally on John. Voting for Scott cut off any possibility of a Eoin/Scott f2 alliance, and put me in a stronger position for the final 4.

During final 4, I lost the last immunity, and expected to go to rocks as Eoin was positive that John and him would defend each other to the end. After Adam and I spoke, he believed John was a bigger jury threat, and I believe John would be easier to beat in a fire making challenge (in case of a tie).... I did not even receive a vote in that last tribal, and was able to make the final 3 with only 1 throw-away vote from the finale night.

I am here to defend the fact that I played a fully comprehensive game. I played defense when I needed to, I played aggressive when I HAD to and I made the right moves to seat myself and the finale table here tonight.

How you handle adversity is a major part of Survivor.

I look forward to answering any and all questions.
1279 days 17 hours ago
Eclipse9
*stands up from jury bench, heads to front of fire pit*

Adam, you’re a loser, you think you have this game just because you lied pretty badly to me. Firstly, let me tell you, I would more likely vote for someone who made a good lie then someone who made no attempt at convincing me that their lies were true. Obviously, it’s your fault you were out of the Sandy vote. I told you we had the numbers. Stop gaslighting me and turning this around and saying I’m paranoid. You’re the Missy Byrd of this season: disgusting, vile and incorrigible. You’re a gas lighter and obviously this vote’s personal, not strategic. Stop telling me “Idk who we’re voting for”. I’m seventeen, not seventy. And don’t me sweetie, bitch. I’m excelling better than you outside of this game, and you’re just a loser who sits in front of his computer playing ORG games which are now getting cancelled for sexual harassment concerns. Your twitter description fits it right: you’re a dumb bitch. Your name’s not Slay-J. It’s Bitch-J. You can take your gif of your Sequester game and your ass home. I ain’t got time for people who try to come in my way, and you’re just one of the most lunatic, crazy, whatever you wanna call it, people I’ve met on this site. You’re never getting my jury vote. In the words of Crystal Cox, YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE, HELL FROM DAY ONE. FORGET YOU, GO HOME, GOODBYE. Adam, keep reality in check before your contacts shatter themselves and blind you permanently.

Eoin, I think you're a coward. Heard of the saying "grow a pair"? Yeah I think that's you. Again, make a good lie, don't try to be sly and transparent at the same time. You wanted to send Adam to IOTI and that made it clear you weren’t with the Fautaua Alliance. I think it’s despicable that you were arrogant and condescending to the rest of the jury as well. You just come across as fucking fake. You were never true to me, the rest of the jury could attest to this.

Finally, Jimmy. "Can u like; not vote me in the redraw; because john is just gonna team up with natalie and eoin; and run the game; so can u like make a move". This is pathetic. And I think it speaks to the level of gameplay you showed to me. How could you expect me to vote for someone who puts in literally zero effort into convincing me to flip? You have zero dedication to this game, and unlike what you say, you never game me ample opportunity to work with you, you were lazy. Just know anyone on this jury here, if they vote for you, will NEVER be because of your gameplay. And by the way, your social game sucks. "Can u like make a move" is not a valid argument, Jesus motherfucking Christ.

Jimmy and Eoin: Be transparent. Tell me what your 3 worst moves were and 1 worst move I did not mention in my reply to the other person. I'll vote for the better response.

I can't believe this is the Final 2 we ended up with. Pathetic. I would literally vote for a pile of shit over any of you. None of you possess any brain cells, and if you do, your last two are dangling and clinging against each other. Wake up, none of you deserve to be in those seats.
1279 days 17 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
ICONIC SPEECH BY JIMMY BB5LOVER
https://media.tenor.com/images/8449a7ccf8e081e77e0c56344bfc21b2/tenor.gif
1279 days 17 hours ago
cubsguy831
Adam, Eoin and Jimmy - first of all congrats to you all! I have no ill will towards any of you, unlike some of my peers (not saying it's completely unwarranted). First of all, shoutout to my fellow juror Natalie for idoling me out - great game move and shocked the shit out of me. Kudos to you.

Loyalty to me does not matter in any way towards my vote, I'm genuinely here to vote for the player who I felt was the best game, so whether or not you backstabbed me or did shit behind my back, tell me I'm voting for the BEST player. I'm not bitter.

Adam - We didn't talk very much but we were slightly aligned. You were loyal to me but it was nothing really more than that. My question is - Explain your pre/post merge game to me. Who were you aligned with? I didn't know much about your angles and who you were working with.

Jimmy - My day 1 returners alliance! Or was it? Not sure! We really didn't talk much either. We would talk every tribal but I feel like you never made up your mind or had any ideas, you just went with everyone else. Prove me wrong here, I'm happy to hear you out! I really do respect that you were targeted from day 1 and managed to make it all the way out here to the final 3. Respect. But in my eyes, that's because you were the ONLY returning player who no one was really afraid of. You didn't do anything in-game (at least to my knowledge) besides hide behind your alliance and let them dictate the moves. Maybe this was because you were just trying to survive, and I get that. In my eyes though, you were a meat shield at first of mine (much like Pietro), but then in the end, I didn't find you to be the "threatening returning player" that I had originally thought. Prove me wrong, I'm happy to hear you out!

Eoin - My shortest but last alliance! You played a great game in my eyes. You seemed to have the most control post-merge, but that's because you actually talked in depth with me compared to Adam and Jimmy, so I could be wrong. But shoutout to you for that. You could've easily been idoled out where I was so I still respect the big risk you took. What got you from where you were when I was voted out, all the way here to the end. Outside of the nullifier what were the relationships that got you to the end?

Lastly - Pietro. I'm sorry I voted you out. The ONLY reason I did it is because I knew taking you to the end would cost me the game. In fact, I never even threw your name out there until it was suggested. I heard John was targeting me, and when you're targeted, you start scrambling to see who others would vote for you instead. I jumped on it for self-preservation, that's all. It was never my idea.

Again, congrats to you 3, and I'm excited to cast my vote for the winner. Thanks to everyone on the jury, in the game and Will for hosting a hell of a game.

*sits down*
1279 days 17 hours ago
sjsoccer88
When I lost final 5 immunity, I was supposed to be voted out. I was told by John and Adam that Scott and Eoin were voting me out. This allowed me permission to create a counter alliance to vote out Scott. When Scott told me he wasnt voting for me I was truly doubtful of everyone. John had told me that Scott and Eoin were on call during the finale, which prompted me to believe that Scott was ready to vote me out. When I asked you, Scott, if you two were on call, your only reply was, "Vote John", when you wouldn't reply, I switched my vote to you. My vote was originally on John. Voting for Scott cut off any possibility of a Eoin/Scott f2 alliance, and put me in a stronger position for the final 4.

Huh?!?!? I never wanted to vote you out. I was arguing with Eoin about it. I told him I wanted to vote John and he said he wanted to vote you out. Then said that “we will just vote differently”. When you brought up the call thing, I told you to vote John bc I believed Eoin was also doing that. Idk why you flipped on me for no reason. I really don’t get it. I was never disloyal to you.

Obviously me and Eoin weren’t a f2 in his eyes. For him to leak the call. Regardless for you to throw away an entire games worth of us working together bc I wouldn’t answer one question is absolutely retarded logic and something I don’t get. You’re lucky you are against these other two people in jury
1279 days 17 hours ago
BB5lover
Hey Ryan,

I 100% understand where you are coming from. We never had the opportunity to talk during the pre-merge as we were not on the the same tribe. Coming into merge, the first thing I heard was that you were the one pushing my name alongside John, so I didn't really know if I would ever have an opportunity to get your vote.

I decided to talk to you during the re-vote because you never know where peoples minds are when it comes to drawing rocks. Many players are deathly afraid of the move, and others look at it as a challenge they want to overcome. Me coming to you, telling you that if you were to flip I would greatly respect it and remember it for future rounds was me telling you that you can flip, not draw rocks, and we can move forward together, since this game was very fluid.

I can also understand where you see my gameplay lacked in your eyes. Like I said in my speech, there were times where i had to hide in the shadows and make small tactical moves. Making grandiose moves are sometimes not the best move for players that do not have a solid standing in a game. While my game moves are clearly not to your standing, I made the moves that were necessary to sit me here today.

My 3 worst moves were pretty simple:

3.) Ignoring the 4 players that I was told were voting for me at the final 12 vote- This includes John, Darrius, Erik and Yourself. I decided to make the "middle voters" my priority. Since I heard you were spreading my name, I decided to focus on Natalie, Eoin and Cubs to vote my way. As discussed in my final 10 move (per my speech), I had the opportunity to speak to John which propelled my game to finally work with players I did not always speak to.

2.) Being in a position in which I had to win immunities to stay in the game- I won the final 7 and 6 immunities, which projected me into the finale here tonight. I always come into the game (like others), perceiving myself to play this flawless game in which I would not be forced to win immunities to stay in a game. However, winning this two challenges allowed me to survive two pivotal, advantage heavy rounds.

1.) Going camping during the middle of the game- So from the Final 15 to part of the Final 12 votes, I was out camping in the Adirondacks, completely cut off from any WIFI. The only opportunities I had to talk to anyone in this game was when we went out to eat in a nearby town. Somehow, I was able to survive two votes without doing any challenges. This is why I was late to campaign during the merge vote.
1279 days 17 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*looks disgustingly at the final 3*

https://media3.giphy.com/media/QLbOa5a7WT10hyPpOA/giphy.gif

*stands up*

I’m gonna start by saying this was the worst possible outcome of a final 3 that I would have EVER wanted. I would rather vote for TRUMP than to vote for any of you and the way that I hate trump so very much just proves how much I hate the three of you.

Adam, coming into this game I was already aware of how much of a fake ass bitch you truly are and time and time again I try to give you the benefit of the doubt. And look where it got me, you are faker than fake and have the spine of new born baby when it comes time to own up to the shit that you’re doing. Literally an HOUR before the vote you were saying how much you wanted to be in the end with me so why not TALK TO ME and ask me if i wanna vote scott/eoin if john was using his idol. you didn’t HAVE to vote me had you communicated with me. so cut the bullshit and the act. you’re blocked, you will remain blocked. and like everyone else said, don’t even bother because it’s a 2 man race.

Jimmy, ever heard of the movie obsessed ? Yea babes that’s you. Quit trying to act like voting my THREE times in a row was some sort of big plan that you had. YOUR SOCIAL GAME WAS ASS. and I would fucking know because I tried several times to talk to your ass and you would still throw a vote on me. Your gameplay was nothing big and to be a returning player I expected so much more out of you. Oh and new flash, I def wasn’t an “easy beat” in the end so you’re wrong. And quit trying to make it seem like you did something by getting me out. John can take responsibility since using the idol on himself is essentially what sent me out because don’t forget I voted in the majority. You’re a sick human being and I would have loved to see you actually make moves instead of writing my name down every chance you got.

Eoin, I trusted you and that was my mistake. You didn’t necessarily lie to me but withholding the truth is something I don’t fuck with either. But my problem with you is that you made these moves and was running around being sneaky but then wanna cry and bitch to me because i’m feeling some type of way. Newsflash : WE KNOW YOU’RE ONLY ACTING CONCERNED for a jury vote and I wish you would stop pm’ing me and the rest of the cast cause all you’re doing is making me want to vote for your opponent. I don’t really have much else to say to you either besides own up to the shit that you did.

I do have a question for Jimmy & Eoin though.

Jimmy, besides your “master plan” of writing me down 3 times. Can you tell me what your biggest move in this game was?

Eoin, had I voted for Adam and the vote would’ve been 2*-2-2, in the revote...would you have voted out me or adam?

Adam, choke.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!