This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tahiti -- Applications

Topic » Tahiti -- Applications

1282 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
***MAIL SURVIVORFAN37 AND TOTSTRASHY YOUR APPLICATIONS*
Thanks for your interest in (the new and improved) Will's Survivor! Take a moment to skim the rules here: https://tengaged.com/group/5492-wills-survivor-santorini/forum/topic/24022964 . ANYONE who hasn't played in the third generation is welcome to apply, even if you've played in my series before.

Applications will close when I get enough people (hopefully within the next week) and the season should take about 2-3 weeks total to complete, with mostly live challenges (no more than 30-45 minutes maximum for each). More information will be provided when we get closer to the start date. Also feel free to add me on skype (Joe.Schmoe913) if you haven't already!

To apply, fill out the following and MAIL it to both me and TotsTrashy to be considered. If you're a white level and I'm decently confident you're not a multi, drop a comment so I can add you:

Name (what you want to be called in-game):
Color Level:
Skype (highly recommended):

List any previous group game experience (or just yell at me to look at your profile):

Why would you make a good addition to the cast?:

Fill out the times you'd be available for challenges on most days by marking an "X" below for each one:

5 PM EST [ ]
6 PM EST [ ]
7 PM EST [ ]
8 PM EST [ ]
9 PM EST [ ]

Thanks and hope to host you soon!
***MAIL SURVIVORFAN37 AND TOTSTRASHY YOUR APPLICATIONS***
1282 days 2 hours ago
Rockrac89
im not new i havent played in years and my old account is locked but i used to played ALOT

Old Account:  https://tengaged.com/user/ThaMeowMeow
1281 days 18 hours ago
big_meech5
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Meechelle
Color Level: White
Skype (highly recommended): live:maghfhf

List any previous group game experience (or just yell at me to look at your profile): None yet but I have played longterms on roblox.

Why would you make a good addition to the cast?: I think it's important to have everyone from newbies to expeirienced players to make a good cast.

Fill out the times you'd be available for challenges on most days by marking an "X" below for each one:

5 PM EST [ ]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]

***MAIL SURVIVORFAN37 AND TOTSTRASHY YOUR APPLICATIONS***
1275 days 6 hours ago
Jfstclair
SURVIVORFAN37 AND TOTSTRASHY YOUR APPLICATIONS*
Thanks for your interest in (the new and improved) Will's Survivor! Take a moment to skim the rules here: https://tengaged.com/group/5492-wills-survivor-santorini/forum/topic/24022964 . ANYONE who hasn't played in the third generation is welcome to apply, even if you've played in my series before.

Applications will close when I get enough people (hopefully within the next week) and the season should take about 2-3 weeks total to complete, with mostly live challenges (no more than 30-45 minutes maximum for each). More information will be provided when we get closer to the start date. Also feel free to add me on skype (Joe.Schmoe913) if you haven't already!

To apply, fill out the following and MAIL it to both me and TotsTrashy to be considered. If you're a white level and I'm decently confident you're not a multi, drop a comment so I can add you:

Name (what you want to be called in-game):jfstclair
Color Level:orange jeremy
Skype (highly recommended):orange

List any previous group game experience (or just yell at me to look at your profile): Rohan survivor Sean lollipop fire survivor

Why would you make a good addition to the cast?: be really strategic competive

5 PM EST [ x
6 PM EST [ ]
7 PM EST [ x
8 PM EST [ x
9 PM EST [ ]

***MAIL SURVIVORFAN37 AND TOTSTRASHY YOUR 
1273 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
CLOSED

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!