This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1306 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the jury: Brandon, Alvaro, Michael, Matt, Kim, Cam, Zach, and Ze'ev.

Max, Deshon, congrats again on making it this far. now, the jury of 8 will decide which one of you wins the whole thing.

I'm sure you both know how this works, so I'll just open it up to jury questioning right off the bat. Posting an opening speech is recommended but not required.

Jury, please cast your votes for a winner by 6 PM EST on Tuesday, September 22nd. At that time, we'll have our live winner reveal and reunion show. If there is a 4-4 tie, it will be broken by Alan, the last premerge boot.
1306 days 15 hours ago
varlto
max, i told you id be voting in majority this round. good luck!
1306 days 15 hours ago
DrPepsi
Desh and max I need an explanation of each round doing the merge
1306 days 15 hours ago
varlto
will do some questuons tomorrow!
1306 days 15 hours ago
Maxi1234
Hello dearly beloved members of the Jury, I know some of you are mad, confused, proud or shocked that I am sitting here. However, I’ve played this game from get-go with the goal of winning in mind. Taking in account all of my group game experiences, I always know that playing too hard can either kill one’s game or make it count.

I knew laying low would never be beneficial for me, so I made flashy and bold moves to build up my resume for Final Tribal Council.

Pre-Merge, I made a solid alliance chat consisting of myself, Zach, Michael and Ze’ev, and we’d later become a fivesome with Deshon. One that would sweep the game. We could have had a clean sweep to the merge, however, I got everyone on board to throw one challenge to vote Seth out, because I knew we would risk having him flip and lose numbers.

I also used an idol on Ze’ev, which by some was called “too much of a flashy move”, but I knew this moment would be one that would draw the line in the sand, and that’s where it all began. It also solidified Ze’ev’s trust in me, who I heavily relied on in the game.

I had my eyes on Matt and Àlvaro, who were in my opinion, the only smart people to see through my game and target me. I knew if I lost this game, it would be because one of them got me out. So I played quicker and riskier by getting them out as early as possible. Matt would have 100% won this game had he made it. But I made sure, along with my alliance, to get him out before he could get in other people’s ears.

Michael, I really do like you, and I wish things would have went differently. However, all I told you in this game has been nothing but the truth, and I’m excited for us to be friends after this and I hope you vote based off of strategy and you reward me with my first win.

Kim is one of the newer people that I met in this game. I know my treatment of Kim has been sad to say the least, and I apologize for that. However, I knew flipping would never be an option as I’d lose Zach and Ze’ev’s trust and they were both crucial allies of mine.

Cam played a similar game to me, keep himself safe with everyone around him. And I knew he was also potentially gonna come for me, proven by his vote. So I took him out before he could get the chance to flip people onto voting me. It was strictly strategic, because I knew you were the last hurdle in between me and the crown.

Zach, no words can explain how sorry I am for voting you out. I don’t expect for you to forgive me right away, but keeping you in would have been the losing point for me and I couldn’t risk bringing someone with full Jury support to the Final Two. I love you a lot, but you were gonna win this. Hands down. And I really thought the vote would have tied, or something would of happened. But I guess I did what I felt was more of a good game move for me.

Ze’ev, same thing for you, it was only a game move and I hope you can see it. I really do like you, and had this been a Final 3, you would have been here for sure. I just think you were the underdog and I can’t risk that going into the finale.
1306 days 15 hours ago
Maxi1234
I tried to keep my emotions in check, take responsibility for my moves and my behaviour, and really not play the victim. I said things, I backstabbed, I lied but at the end of the day, I played with one goal in mind.

To win. And I don’t regret anything. There are things I wish could have went down differently, but I chose this road to the finale and I cannot go back on it.

4 Immunity wins, 1 Idol played, and only 1 vote cast against me.

If that isn’t good gameplay, I don’t know what is.
1306 days 14 hours ago
varlto
If that isn’t good gameplay, I don’t know what is.

being a gamebot
1306 days 14 hours ago
Maxi1234
You're right, I was a bit gamebotty but I knew if I was more volatile in nature I would get myself in trouble, because my mouth always gets me in trouble.

So I took all my feelings to the confessionals, where my REAL IDENTITEA was shown!
1306 days 14 hours ago
FairyBoss
Ok so i'll make this quick

You said in your speech that u want us to be friends, yet after my elimination you ignored me *yet again*, but I still defened u in the VL, because I do think you played a good strategy and was a beast at comps. I do think your social game needs some work, because offering people deals that you can't make makes overall a bitter jury. But I still wanted to vote for you.

However ngl I can't vote you after what you did to Zach, good move, however taking Desh to f2 was even worse move.

+ if not playing a victim is making blogs about how robbed you are then yeah, u're not a victim at all

Good game Max, but like I said, can't vote you
1306 days 14 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Congrats max <3 I happy with either one of us winning. I really hate longwinded speeches, so I am going to try to keep this short, and cute. If I miss certain points, just ask me below!;]

Coming into this game, I really wanted to make strong connections and friendships with the people I gravitated too. Pre-merge I really loved the original Umnak tribe consisting of myself, Kim, Cam, and Colin. I tried to really get to know them and build trust within the four of us, because I wanted us four to enter merge with an advantage over the other tribes. When the tribe swap happened, and Colin went home it really left me vulnerable because I knew colin would be a solid number for me and I was probably the reason why they snaked him. During the tribe swap, I knew I wanted to work with Max, and Max came to me and expressed that he really liked Zach. So, that became a trio early-on in the game. I also really like Michael, and we honestly built the strongest relationship in the game to me. He was my truly my showmance <3, so I knew that we could easily get majority, voting Seth off.

During the Merge, it really became a clear 5-5 split between tribes Attu and Gareoli. Initially, I did not like the 5-5 split, because I knew that I still wanted to work with my original Umnak members- Kim and Cam. However, no one really wanted to waver and go against their post-swap tribes. During this time, I used this to my advantage, I became really close with Kim and I tried really hard to merge both of our game plans into one, but I knew that he trusted Alvaro/Matt to a certain extent.

The brandon vote off was simply strategic, the alliance of myself, Ze’ev, Max, Zach and Michael didn’t know who had the idol so we attempted (and failed) to flush Matt’s idol by voting off brandon.

During the Alvaro vote off, I knew that it was the right move to get him during this time because I could not fully trust him. I really enjoyed our conversations and getting to know him, but there was always a thought in the back of my head that he would come after me if I decided to flip or do anything to that benefit.

During Michael’s vote off, I was TRAUMATIZED.... my intuition really failed me. I knew that an idol was going to be played, because Kim and I messaged every single day, and the moment I woke up and saw Kim offline I knew something was up. Kim essentially felt (somewhat) comfortable to go to sleep without talking any time of game with me. I went to max, and I was like I feel it in my gut that Matt has an idol and using it. But, ultimately we just stayed safe and didn’t split the votes. Shoutout to michael IlY<3

During Matt’s vote off I knew that the minority were gonna try to flip me. I trusted Kim a lot and I promised her I would never vote her off, and it was genuine. In attempts to flip me, Kim was feeding me information. Although, some of it wasn’t true... she revealed to me that Matt basically had a second idol. At that point, I knew he was going home. Matt felt secure that he flipped Ze’ev but I went to Ze’ev last minute to confirm that he didn’t flip. At that point, I knew Matt was leaving with an idol in his pocket.

The Kim vote out was the hardest and most saddening for me. I developed a clear strong relationship with Kim that I think no one really ever noticed in the game. Max and I knew that if Kim was in F5, we would have majority going forward. We thought that if us 3 voted, and we could throw someone’s vote, that Ze’ev would get 6th. I really wanted this to work, but Max and I changed our voted last second and voted Kim off because we were scared of a 3-3 tie and exposing our game. So, we unfortunately had to vote Kim off..but I 100% regret it and if I could go back, I would have forced Max to give Ze’ev 6th.

The Cam vote out wasn’t necessarily the hardest for me, since he voted me out before. I also didn’t really respect him flipping back and forth the whole game. So, I knew that he would be a jury threat because he kind of coddled the jury... so that was kinda logical to me.

The Zach vote out, was also really sad because we worked together all game, and I initially thought he would try and give me 4th. I knew if he was in the F3, he would probably win and not take me. He was also a jury threat and I think he would 100% won this game, because he played flawlessly. At this point, I kind of had to do what’s best for my personal game and my F2 alliance with Max.

Ultimately, I knew that Max was taking me... as we were a F2 all season, so I understand why he gave Ze’ev 3rd. I don’t know if he made the right move, but I do respect the loyalty.

Although, I did not play the flashiest game or the made the most moves, I used my social game and position within my alliance to maneuver ever my way to the finale. I used my social bonds and ties with other side/tribe to make myself less of a threat. I knew by aligning myself and being a F2 with Max, that I could use him as a shield whenever we were in danger of going home. We played the most similarly, but with two totally different personalities and styles. Vote who you think deserves to win, I am happy with either of us winning!
1306 days 14 hours ago
Matte
Well, I was gonna vote Zach in the final for sure out of this final 4. As I can't do it, I'm not sure about my vote right now.

Maxi, would have you done something different in the way you interacted with me in this game? For example, not blocking me maybe? What do you think about your jury management? Also, how many votes do you expect to get in the finals? Btw, congrats for taking Desh to the finals with you. If you would have taken Zach, I know a large majority would vote him to win.

Desh, I think you played well in some points but you used people in a very bad way (not me). In my opinion (as I use to be a loyal player) that's very bad to try a win. Weren't you thinking about the jury management? Congrats for getting Kim and Ze'ev under your arms. It was impressive how they sheeped you in this game. And they didn't do it for loyalty, but you managed, somehow, to keep them with you, which was very interesting (and very bad for my game).
1306 days 14 hours ago
Matte
Btw, congrats for the final guys.
1306 days 14 hours ago
Maxi1234
I expect to get 2 votes and you’re not blocked I was on a work trip and couldn’t respond as I didn’t have access to skype
1306 days 14 hours ago
Maxi1234
I would have played a little less hard. I think me controlling everyone, everything and winning a lot of comps made people annoyed with how much of a hold I had on a game.

If I had just sat still I think people would have expected less of me, therefore pissing less people off.
1306 days 13 hours ago
Matte
Max, what did you think about my game? I'm not asking for compliments. I just want your view on my game. That includes the fact that I was honest with you (when I said your chances of winning were low and I wasn't probably voting you) and you felt offended or were you acting? That's the 2nd question.

More one question, do you really think people are jealous of you as you told me in skype or was it one drama moment?
1306 days 13 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Im going to be bitter juror!!!!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!