This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1480 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
That being said, many of my social connections is what caused people to be bitter toward me! I'm aware my game had flaws, but I would say Kelly was more Viv's sheep and I just worked with Viv as PARTNERS.
1480 days 18 hours ago
Guigi
On a personal level, I actually dont dislike any of you. I think you are all icons in a way or another on Tg.com

My problem with y'all is that you all have MAJOR flaws in your games. None of you cared enough to make an actual speech? like I know y'all beat us congrats you made f3 being in a premade. we get it

Jackson : You lied excessively and for no fucking reason, you kept playing this charade to me how you knew no one in the beginning and obviously I knew it was a lie and I played along. If you were just honest from the beginning and at some point during the game instead of trying to play everyone and overplay maybe you'd have some respect in the jury but you clearly dont.
Idk if any of your "moves" (as predictable as they were) can redeem that. and trust me jackson i'm not bitter at all this is legit just my opinion.

Kelly : You're gonna be like omg Guigi is a Kelly hater but i'm not. there's a difference between playing an outspoken game (like you usually do) which gets you in trouble and "laying low" and letting other people play your game and NEVER take the reigns after merge. Before merge you were defo outnumbered and I had your life in the game and I spared you. So for me it's hard to vote for you.

Viv : I don't know much about you or your game but from what I saw you masterminded this game with Jackson without destroying every relationship you made or didnt make along the way. But at the same time that's from what ive heard from the jury.

Right now, my vote is between Kelly and Viv.
but clearly no one is working really hard to get my vote or the jurors vote except Viv.

Anyway I said what I had to say,

Sydney is out.
1480 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
no i get that guigi and i would have had your back ya know? like i would have made moves probably to keep you in over my alliance because i considered you my friend but you got rocked out which was actually kind of ideal because then i woulndt have to worry about ever voting you out, so it was a catch-22 almost. i didnt have to make moves because i had an easy af ride to final 3 with people the jury didnt love, i was allowed to deal with other things because i never had to worry, if i had made big moves then i would not be here, i think i played the best i could have.
1480 days 17 hours ago
cfff
I  voted but good luck to all three <3
1480 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
of the people i played with, i legit only really knew josh jimmy kelly and viv and i knew jimmy would be shady, kelly has literally never worked w me in group games, and i hadnt talked to viv in like five years LOL. josh was the only person i knew going in that i was assuming would be loyal with me

i get not voting me like im not claiming i played a perfect game but the argument that i overplayed is, no offense, stupid, like one minute i'm an electraviv sheep and the next minute i overplayed and gamebotted my way to the end? yes my jury management was flawed but i just think the critiques of my game should be consistent considering the only person i was really overly two faced to imo was like jimmy

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!