This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tahiti Reunion

Topic » Tahiti Reunion

1251 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
I mean to close things out, I played the best game to make it to the end. I played a horrendous jury management game.
1251 days 11 hours ago
OhNatalie
Cubs and I in the not-bitter club
1251 days 11 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Wow I won the DRAFT I'm so proud
1251 days 11 hours ago
wheatbread
hugs scott d and adam
1251 days 11 hours ago
cubsguy831
Congrats Jimmy!!
1251 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
And so Jimmy takes home the title in a 6-2-1 vote while GrrrImABear wins the sweepstakes for the season!

Awards time now.
1251 days 11 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Honestly, that's the closest I'll come to a win in this series.
1251 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
OH and also, a full list of advantages and who had them:

A full list of advantages and who had them:
For winning the duel, you have won this round’s advantage which is a MUTINY TICKET. This may be played in between the end of tribal council and the start of the next immunity challenge to switch tribes at any point in the pre-merge portion of the game (you may pre-send beforehand if you won’t be on that you’d like to use it). This advantage is non-transferable. [VLAD] [Voted out with it]

For winning the duel, you have won this round’s advantage which is a CHALLENGE ADVANTAGE. This is straightforward -- play this to gain a considerable advantage for either you or your entire tribe in the next immunity challenge. It will be announced publicly that you played it. The last time this advantage can be used is the final 6 immunity challenge. [CUBS] [Used]

For winning the duel, you have won this round’s advantage which is a PORT-A-CLUE. Play this after losing an immunity challenge and you will receive the next clue in the sequence to the location of your current tribe’s hidden immunity idol as if you had won the challenge that round. The last time this can be played is when there are 10 people left in the game. [VLAD] [Voted out with it]

For winning the duel, you have won this round’s advantage which is a SAFETY WITHOUT POWER. This allows you to skip tribal council and head back to camp, meaning you cannot vote but are also safe for the round you play it. This advantage is non-transferable and you may only use it on yourself -- it must be played by or before 10 AM EST the morning of the day the votes are due for the current round. The last time this advantage can be used is when there are 9 people left in the game. [RYAN] [Used]

For winning the duel, you have won this round’s advantage which is a VOTE BLOCKER. Play this to nullify one person’s vote at tribal council. This will carry through to a re-vote, if applicable. This must be pre-sent before idols are played and cannot be used live at tribal council. This advantage is good for the next 3 tribal councils you attend (after the current one, so in this case it can last be played at the final 10) and is non-transferable. [PIETRO] [Used on Vlad]

For winning the duel, you have won this round’s advantage which is an EXTRA VOTE. Play this to have your vote count twice at tribal council. This is non-transferable and must be pre-sent before idols are played at tribal council. The last time this advantage can be used is when there are 8 people left in the game. [NATALIE] [Used]

For winning the duel, you have won this round’s advantage which is a 50/50 TOKEN. This works like Michele Fitzgerald’s advantage in Survivor: Winners at War. This is played exactly like a hidden immunity idol and may be passed or played on someone else if desired -- if you play this at tribal council, you will have a 50% chance of being safe (decided by chatzy). If you are safe, this works like a hidden immunity idol and nullifies all votes against you. The last time this advantage can be used is when there are 7 people left in the game. [PAULETTE] [Used]

For winning the duel, you have won this round’s advantage which is the PEEKABOO advantage. Play this on one person and it will be privately revealed to you what idols or advantages, if any, they currently have. The last time this can be used is when there are 6 people left in the game. [JOHN] [Used on Paulette]

For winning this duel, you have won this round’s advantage which is the CURSED TALISMAN. Play this to give one person a disadvantage in the upcoming immunity challenge and also make them ineligible for Island of the Idols that round, if applicable. This can be used anonymously, and is last able to be used when there are 6 people left in the game. [EOIN] [Used on Natalie]

For winning the duel, you have won this round's advantage which is an IDOL NULLIFIER. This can be used up to and including the final 5 tribal council and blocks the power of a hidden immunity idol being played. Just like in CBS Survivor, it must be pre-sent before the votes are read and cannot be played live at tribal. [SCOTTY] [Used on Natalie]

For winning the final duel, you have won the final advantage of the game which is an IMMUNITY IDOL. This is a straight-up regular idol that can be used at either this or the next tribal council to get you one step closer to winning the game. Use it wisely! [JOHN] [Used]
1251 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
For winning the duel, you have won this round's advantage which is an IDOL NULLIFIER. This can be used up to and including the final 5 tribal council and blocks the power of a hidden immunity idol being played. Just like in CBS Survivor, it must be pre-sent before the votes are read and cannot be played live at tribal. [SCOTTY] [Used on Natalie]

Forever scarred
1251 days 10 hours ago
mradamman12
not the peekaboo advantage sksksk
1251 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok now we'll do the awards.

First Award up is for Hero of the Season!

This one was between Darrius, John, and Pietro, but ultimately the award goes to…
1251 days 10 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Darrius - Jimmy

My king
1251 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
...JOHN!

I think John had the definition of a Hero’s arc this season -- surviving being targeted time after time, playing a pretty straight up game, and fighting all the way to the final 4 after I thought he was done at multiple previous tribal councils. Also some major extra props for his part in the move at final 10 where he got enough people to switch their votes off of him to force a tie, when up until about 15 minutes before the deadline the votes were locked for him to go.
1251 days 10 hours ago
mradamman12
king john
1251 days 10 hours ago
GrrrImABear
John is good.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!