This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Fylí

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Fylí

1378 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Sandy, Zach, Tyler, and Rick, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Johnny has individual immunity and cannot be voted for, everybody else is fair game. PM me your votes by 6 PM EST tomorrow and send confessionals, yadda yadda.

PYN if you want a question.
1378 days 13 hours ago
Aquamarine
:)
1378 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Johnny - Another win for you today. Are you worried this is putting a bigger target on your back, or do you think it was necessary for you to stay in the game another day to begin with?
1378 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Me
1378 days 12 hours ago
KidA
Hi
1378 days 12 hours ago
DanielleDonato
ig i should answer something
1378 days 12 hours ago
Aquamarine
Johnny - Another win for you today. Are you worried this is putting a bigger target on your back, or do you think it was necessary for you to stay in the game another day to begin with?

Oh you know the answer to this. The second I don't have an idol or immunity I'm out of the game. The sad thing is even if I'm in the final I probably still wouldn't win because I wasn't friends with everyone pregame like clearly this alliance is. Like I said, I'm sure a luck based challenge will be the F5 comp and I'll be fucked which is why idols are so important!
1377 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ben — With just a few votes until the end of the game, do you think everyone has a somewhat clear idea of who they want to sit next to at the end of the game, or is that something that’s still very much up for deciding?

Ryan — The last 3 votes, the person who actually got a majority didn’t go home. How much do you think that will end up scrambling people’s plans for the endgame, if at all?

Keith — After using your idol last round, do you feel more vulnerable for this vote, or less paranoid when considering that people may now view you as less of a threat?
1377 days 22 hours ago
KidA
Ryan — The last 3 votes, the person who actually got a majority didn’t go home. How much do you think that will end up scrambling people’s plans for the endgame, if at all?

Idols have yet to change my plans for the endgame, but something tells me there is at least 1 more idol to work around before we’re out of the woods.
1377 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1377 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1377 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*Keith stands*
1377 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
"Can you play the idol for me since I haven't been able to talk much"

*takes object from Keith*

This IS a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast for Keith will not count. I'll read the votes!
1377 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Keith, does not count.
1377 days 15 hours ago
Aquamarine
of course he found the fucking new one too lmfao. get a life.
1377 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Keith, does not count.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!