This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Fylí

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Fylí

1384 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Sandy, Zach, and Tyler, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Johnny has individual immunity and cannot be voted for, everybody else is fair game. Votes are due at the usual 6 PM EST tomorrow, keep sending confessionals and all that.

PYN if you want a question.
1384 days 3 hours ago
Aquamarine
Oh you can give me a question :)
1384 days 3 hours ago
Aquamarine
PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SENDING CONFESSIONALS?!
1384 days 3 hours ago
RickDev
Me
1384 days 3 hours ago
mradamman12
Ok
1384 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Johnny - You definitely seemed like you needed this immunity more than anything tonight. To what extent was the challenge make or break for you?
1384 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Me
1384 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
Johnny - You definitely seemed like you needed this immunity more than anything tonight. To what extent was the challenge make or break for you?

I definitely had a document with links to every survivor wikia handy before the challenge. It doesn't stop here with winning immunity. The last two were not particularly skill based and this one was. I suspect there will be another immunity I won't be good at coming. The search for the idol is on - I know I need it to have a spot in that Final 5.
1383 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Rick - How much have the last 2 tribals shaken up your perception of the game? Do alliances and relationships get more muddled the harder people start to play?

Adam - The final 8 and final 7 are often where the majority for the rest of the game is decided. Do you think it will be like that tonight, or are things too fluid for a single majority to stay together?

Big Ben - With 2 successful idol plays at the past 2 tribals, does idol paranoia complicate the game further, or are you more leaning towards the notion that most if not all of them have been flushed by now?
1383 days 12 hours ago
mradamman12
Adam - The final 8 and final 7 are often where the majority for the rest of the game is decided. Do you think it will be like that tonight, or are things too fluid for a single majority to stay together?

I definitely think that with these constant idol plays, the game is more fluid than ever. You can’t expect anything to go your way in this game.
1383 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Big Ben - With 2 successful idol plays at the past 2 tribals, does idol paranoia complicate the game further, or are you more leaning towards the notion that most if not all of them have been flushed by now?

I'm assuming there's still some idols out there.  However, I'm not extremely paranoid and it's not because I'm confident I won't be the boot as there's a good chance it's me.  However, I'm just enjoying every day out here and making the most of it :-)
1383 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1383 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1383 days 5 hours ago
DanielleDonato
yea will
1383 days 5 hours ago
DanielleDonato
I hate souvenirs so ill just use this for me and get it over with
1383 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*takes object from Keith*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, any votes cast for that person will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will go home.

This IS a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast for Keith will not count. I'll read the votes!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!