This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Fylí

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Fylí

1384 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Sandy and Zach, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Ryan has individual immunity and cannot be voted for, everyone else is fair game. Votes are due by 6 PM EST tomorrow, keep sending confessionals and all that.

PYN if you want a question.
1384 days 13 hours ago
RickDev
ill take a question
1384 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Ye
1384 days 13 hours ago
Aquamarine
Ok
1384 days 13 hours ago
KidA
Hi
1384 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Rick - You correctly played an idol and kept yourself safe last round. Do you feel like you're still on the hot seat this tribal or have the tides shifted?

Big Ben - Did last tribal reveal where everyone stood in the game? To what extent are there still unanswered questions about that?

Johnny - Did the challenge answers reveal anything to you that you didn't already know? Were you surprised by any of the submissions?

Ryan - On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, how much do you think you needed immunity tonight?
1384 days 12 hours ago
KidA
Ryan - On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, how much do you think you needed immunity tonight?

Well, the question I got wrong in the challenge was who is going home tonight, because I put myself. So I'll say 7. Obviously the game changed at the last vote, and I think I was definitely gonna take some votes this tribal as a consequence.
1384 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Big Ben - Did last tribal reveal where everyone stood in the game? To what extent are there still unanswered questions about that?

Well I heard a few individuals were writing my name down.  I wasn't going to play my idol though till I saw Rick played his cause I knew it was either me or Zach.  However, I guess the only question that I still have left is who tf voted Tbart.
1384 days 11 hours ago
Tbart
I’ll take a question.
And hahahah I also have that question Ben 😂
1384 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tyler - We went from a unanimous vote at the first merge vote to having 2 idol plays at the last tribal. How much you think the pace of the game has accelerated since the merge?
1383 days 16 hours ago
RickDev
Rick - You correctly played an idol and kept yourself safe last round. Do you feel like you're still on the hot seat this tribal or have the tides shifted?

Of course, after getting the majority of the votes and pissing a few people off, I won't be surprised if I get a few votes tonight. But I just have to hope that I was able to create a bigger target out there other then myself and pray at this point.
1383 days 16 hours ago
Aquamarine
Johnny - Did the challenge answers reveal anything to you that you didn't already know? Were you surprised by any of the submissions?

not at all and i tend to ignore the answers to these things because they dont really mean much
1383 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1383 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1383 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1383 days 16 hours ago
Aquamarine
oh oops should i have

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!