This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

1386 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be semi-live and run from 7-8 PM EST today. You don't need to be on at the start to win, but ties will be broken by who submits first. See you there!
1386 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Johnny, I’ll take back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Touchy Subjects”.

In the time-honored Survivor classic, you’ll be trying to answer questions with the majority on your opinions of your fellow players. Below is a list of opinion-based questions, and all you have to do is submit a list answering each one with a fellow contestant that is currently still in the game. Don’t necessarily answer with your own personal opinion, rather what you think the MAJORITY of the cast would say (you are allowed to say yourself if you so desire). Note that you only need to send 1 list, as my experience is that with the 2-list format everyone just submits the exact same things anyway.

Note that there is absolutely no collusion allowed in this challenge, so if I see you and your alliance all submit the exact same set of answers (or ones that look suspiciously similar) you are going to be disqualified.

The person who answers with the majority the most often wins immunity and reward. Losers, tribal council where somebody else will be headed to Ponderosa. In the event of a tie, whoever submitted first will win.

Challenge starts when the questions are posted at 7:00 and lasts until 8:00 PM EST (or until everybody has submitted). And remember, ONLY SUBMIT ONE LIST or I will call you a big  dummy and tell you to re-do it. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1386 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Questions:

1. Who is currently playing the best all-around game?
2. Who is the most trustworthy player left in the game?
3. Who is most likely to be dragged to the end as a goat?
4. If I told you someone in this game was secretly a millionaire, who would you most expect it to be?
5. Who is trying way too hard to fly under the radar?
6. Who would you most see yourself hanging out with in real life?
7. Who is most likely to be voted out next?
8. Who is most likely to not get a single question right in this challenge?

Challenge is on, good luck!
1386 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Results:

1. Who is currently playing the best all-around game? - Keith
2. Who is the most trustworthy player left in the game? - Eric
3. Who is most likely to be dragged to the end as a goat? - Tyler
4. If I told you someone in this game was secretly a millionaire, who would you most expect it to be? - Johnny
5. Who is trying way too hard to fly under the radar? - Adam
6. Who would you most see yourself hanging out with in real life? - Keith
7. Who is most likely to be voted out next? - Rick
8. Who is most likely to not get a single question right in this challenge? - Adam and Tyler
1386 days ago
RickDev
oof thanks guys
1386 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Scores:

Ryan - 7/8
Ben - 6/8
Rick - 6/8
Keith - 4/8
Johnny - 4/8
Tyler - No submission
Eric - No submission
Adam - No submission

So RYAN wins immunity!
1386 days ago
KidA
oh thank fucking god
1386 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan, congratulations, immunity is yours, guaranteed a 1 in 7 shot at winning the game. Let me know who you want to share the clue with!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!