This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

1382 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be semi-live and start at 7 PM EST tonight. If it ends fast enough tribal will be up the same night. See you there!
1382 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Before we get to the challenge, everybody DROP YOUR BUFFS, because congratulations, you've all made it to the merge!

Please come up with a merged tribe name at some point in the near future (something Santorini related, nothing stupid). I'll go with whatever the general consensus is.
1382 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Now let's get to tonight's challenge. Tribal immunity is no more, individual immunity is now what you're playing for.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Firing Line”.

Each of you will have three targets and a slingshot with the simple goal of shooting everyone else out to be the last person standing. When the challenge begins, you can shoot at someone by simply posting *shoots (name)’s target* in this forum. This knocks out one of their targets or “lives” in the challenge. After you’ve shot someone, you cannot shoot again until at LEAST 15 minutes have passed from your previous shot. Once all three of your targets are shot, you’re out of the challenge and can no longer shoot at anybody else. The last person left standing wins immunity and a clue to the location of the newly hidden merge immunity idol -- they will also get to share this clue with one person of their choosing.

Note that if there is no winner after 24 hours, I will randomize who wins between the ELIMINATED players (this is because people have tried to gamebot this with their alliances before and not shoot each other until the time runs out), so don’t let it come down to that. There is also no deleting of posts allowed, and if you do it anyway I will just not count it.

Challenge begins at 7 PM EST and lasts until there is a winner (or 24 hours, barring that). Good luck!
1382 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Challenge is now underway!
1382 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
I say none of us shoot and we all live in harmony
1382 days 8 hours ago
Aquamarine
shoots zach's target
1382 days 8 hours ago
KidA
*shoots Zach's target* for giving me 16th in JB's
1382 days 8 hours ago
jayhawk123
Damn
1382 days 8 hours ago
jayhawk123
*shoots* Johnny's target
1382 days 7 hours ago
Aquamarine
Shoots bens target to spread the love and because I do not care about this stupid immunity challenge!!!
1382 days 7 hours ago
KidA
*shoots Adam's target*
1382 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
*shoots Johnny's target*

Cause he shot me :(
1382 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach - XX
Johnny - XX
Ben - X
Adam - X

Everyone else has not been shot yet.
1382 days 7 hours ago
jayhawk123
*shoots* Johnny sorry I appreciate the love
1382 days 7 hours ago
Aquamarine
Bye bye
1382 days 7 hours ago
KidA
*shoots Zach's target* just so you don't shoot me next sorry!!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!