This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

1387 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be semi-live and run from 7-8 PM EST tonight, I'll post the challenge after tribal council. See you there!
1387 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Before we get to the challenge, everybody DROP YOUR BUFFS. We are switching tribes!
1387 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll be making 2 new tribes shortly. Join me in the chatzy!

https://us23.chatzy.com/38055354830773
1387 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, now let's get to the challenge

Tonight’s immunity challenge is called “Just a Little Higher...”

For this challenge, you’ll be attempting to build a tower as high as you can in your tribe’s own forum. When the challenge begins, begin stacking blocks for your tribe by posting *stacks block #_* starting from 1 and counting up. However, there are a couple conditions surrounding who can post when:

- No tribe member may stack a block (i.e post in the forum) twice in a row
- There must be at least 30 minutes in between each block stacking post in the forum,
regardless of who posted it
- Posts must be correctly spelled and count up correctly or they won’t count, I will subtract 1 from your final score for every incorrectly spelled post. The same applies if you skip a number and don’t catch it.
- Deleting is allowed if you need to fix a mistake

This challenge will start at 7:30 PM EST and last until 7:30 PM EST TOMORROW. At that time, the tribe with the tallest tower wins immunity, guaranteed another day in the game. Losers, tribal council where somebody will be the fifth person voted out. In the event of a tie, the tribe that got to that point the fastest will win.

Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1387 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Nah
1387 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
This challenge is now underway! Good luck!
1387 days 4 hours ago
nnewman3
Here
1386 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
And with that, AKROTIRI WINS IMMUNITY!

Congrats, you guys are small safe, enjoy the night off.

Thirasia, tribal will be up later this evening.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!