This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

1366 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 7:30 PM EST tomorrow (note it's half an hour later than usual but still within the 7-8 time frame). See you there!
1365 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Ok, first things first: Akrotiri, I’ll take it back. Immunity is once again back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Good Morning, Santorini!”

This challenge will test your knowledge about Santorini and more broadly, Greece, our host country for the season. Each round, I will post 3 trivia questions about the country and your job will be to answer them as quickly as possible. For this challenge, you’ll be sending me a PM by tengaged mails rather than posting here. Your answers must be correctly spelled for them to count.

The catch is that each person can only send one mail per round and you get a maximum of 1 guess for 1 answer (try and guess multiple questions in the same mail, and your submission will not count). The first person to get each question right each round for their tribe scores a point (it IS possible for nobody to get it if nobody gets it right).

After 5 rounds, the tribe with the most points wins immunity, guaranteed another day in the game. Losers, tribal council where somebody will be the fourth person voted out. In the event of a tie, we will go to a sudden death tiebreaker round.

Challenge at 7:30 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1365 days 18 hours ago
Dinosauro27
here
1365 days 18 hours ago
nnewman3
Here
1365 days 18 hours ago
Tbart
here
1365 days 18 hours ago
nnewman3
I’m still here
1365 days 18 hours ago
awwsum11
Here
1365 days 18 hours ago
DanielleDonato
hey!!
1365 days 18 hours ago
RickDev
here
1365 days 18 hours ago
mradamman12
Yo
1365 days 18 hours ago
KidA
helllo
1365 days 18 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Here
1365 days 18 hours ago
Dinosauro27
here
1365 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Here
1365 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, may as well get started. Everyone ready to begin?
1365 days 18 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Yes

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!