This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Thirasia

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Thirasia

1388 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council. Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual. Keep sending confessionals!

PYN if you want a question.
1388 days 14 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Matt
1388 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Matt - You didn't get a chance to try the puzzle at the challenge today. Are you frustrated or just glad you can't really be blamed for losing the challenge?
1388 days 14 hours ago
jayhawk123
Zach
1388 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino
1388 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Me
1388 days 7 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Matt - You didn't get a chance to try the puzzle at the challenge today. Are you frustrated or just glad you can't really be blamed for losing the challenge?

I am frustrated, but not at the tribe or any indivudual effort. I was just upset that I didn't get a chance to help my tribe, and now we have to vote someone out. I geniunely like all these people
1388 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach - It seemed like last round was arot of a "free pass" for the people that had been showing up. Now that Patrick is gone, is it more up in the air as to who the target is?

Dino - The first season of Will's Survivor you played was all the way back in India in 2013. How has the game changed since your first season?

Ben - As we move out of the opening phases of the game, has it picked up in intensity from the strategy/social side for you, or is it more likely to be more of the same this round?
1387 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben - As we move out of the opening phases of the game, has it picked up in intensity from the strategy/social side for you, or is it more likely to be more of the same this round?

I think people are definitely talking a lot more now as this tribe loses yet another member.  Last round, was the rare "free pass" so it was pretty easy for everyone to vote Patrick.  I look to the sun dial for answers about the vote.
1387 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1387 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1387 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1387 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sarah.
1387 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Adam.
1387 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sarah. That's 2 votes Sarah, 1 vote Adam.
1387 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sarah. 3 votes Sarah, 1 vote Adam.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!