This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Thirasia

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Thirasia

1395 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal council, Thirasia. Votes are due by 6 PM EST tomorrow, keep sending confessionals and all that good stuff.

PYN if you want a question.
1395 days 12 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Matt
1395 days 12 hours ago
Sarah48
Sarah
1395 days 12 hours ago
Dinosauro27
DINO
1395 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
Zach
1395 days 11 hours ago
mradamman12
Adam
1395 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben
1394 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Matt - To what extent do you think the partner twist is going to impact who people decide to vote off at the end of the day? Does the possibility of getting an advantage outweigh voting out someone else that might be helpful to your game?

Sarah - What do you think tonight's vote should be primarily based off of? 

Dino - You guys got swept in the challenge yesterday. Is there something you guys need to do to turn it around or was that just a particularly bad challenge for this tribe?

Zach - After tonight, you'll be back even with Akrotiri. To what extent is having numbers in the event of a swap or merge down the line a consideration for tonight's vote?

Adam - Is your impression right now that tonight's vote is more of a consensus-based vote or an alliance-based vote?

Ben - How, if at all, do you think having a 16-person cast makes this game different from an 18 or 20 person one?
1394 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben - How, if at all, do you think having a 16-person cast makes this game different from an 18 or 20 person one?

I think there's very little wiggle room with a sixteen person.  So, the bonds that you make on your tribes of eight will ultimately be the most important.  The swaps though are all very much make or break.
1394 days 20 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Matt - To what extent do you think the partner twist is going to impact who people decide to vote off at the end of the day? Does the possibility of getting an advantage outweigh voting out someone else that might be helpful to your game?

I dont think a partner twist is a huge impact on who I vote out, as my primary factor for my vote is relationships. However, if I do know that someone is partnered to a threat on the other tribe, that may influence me to vote for them so the threat doesnt get an advantage
1394 days 19 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino - You guys got swept in the challenge yesterday. Is there something you guys need to do to turn it around or was that just a particularly bad challenge for this tribe?

I don't think we did anything particularly wrong. A lot of them are probably more in tune with the tengaged community. A few of us (myself included) have taken prolonged breaks so this just isn't our forte. We beat them in the first challenge, we can do it again.
1394 days 14 hours ago
jayhawk123
Zach - After tonight, you'll be back even with Akrotiri. To what extent is having numbers in the event of a swap or merge down the line a consideration for tonight's vote?

Having numbers is big in survivor, pretty much besides the outwit, outplay, and outlast, you always want numbers.
1394 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1394 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1394 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1394 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Patrick, self-vote.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!