This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Akrotiri

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Akrotiri

1369 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal council, Akrotiri. Votes are due by 6 PM EST tomorrow, not voting will result in a self-vote, as usual. Keep sending confessionals and all that good stuff.

PYN if you want a question.
1369 days 15 hours ago
DanielleDonato
DD
1369 days 14 hours ago
nnewman3
Nick
1369 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
ok
1369 days 13 hours ago
KidA
hi
1369 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Keith - To what extent do you think people will be factoring the partner twist into their game to have a shot at the merge advantage?

Nick - You guys lost by just 1 point in the challenge today. Are you confident that next round this tribe can make up for the loss?

Johnny - The first tribal can be kind of a toss up while everyone's feeling each other out. Are you feeling like there's an obvious target tonight, or is there a lot of ambiguity as to who's getting votes?
1369 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan - You're an old school group game player -- based on your feel of the game right now, how do you think things in general are different (if at all) from how they were a few years ago?
1369 days 12 hours ago
nnewman3
I think that I’m confident that next round of the next immunity challenge can rather make up a loss by showing up & play your part the best way u can in this game .
1369 days 3 hours ago
DanielleDonato
Keith - To what extent do you think people will be factoring the partner twist into their game to have a shot at the merge advantage?

I don't think it'll be too much of a factor yet- at least not for me. Ensuring the tribe is strong enough for the majority of us to make the merge is more important to me right now.
1368 days 21 hours ago
KidA
Ryan - You're an old school group game player -- based on your feel of the game right now, how do you think things in general are different (if at all) from how they were a few years ago?

Yeah, I got used to playing with the same people over and over again, but it seems like the gg community has expanded quite a bit. Also, there's a lot more Skype, people used to only use tg mails when I started out lol
1368 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1368 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
Johnny - The first tribal can be kind of a toss up while everyone's feeling each other out. Are you feeling like there's an obvious target tonight, or is there a lot of ambiguity as to who's getting votes?

my answer is that i certainly hope the person who is 3 days ago is the one booted and not me!
1368 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1368 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
that would be WILD
1368 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1368 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Steve, self-vote.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!