This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

1390 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Welcome again to Survivor: Santorini. Your first immunity challenge is called "Push it, Bop it, Stop it." Here's how it works:

Each round, your tribe will have to slide a crate along a track as far as possible before a blocker from the other tribe shuts the gate on your track to stop you from moving further. One person per round for each tribe will be a designated blocker, while two others will be pushers.

On my go, I will post a mini-task for the blockers to complete (it will involve finding a certain category of image on the internet and posting a valid link to it here) -- at the same time, the pushers will post *PUSHES CART* as many times as they can (the phrase must be spelled correctly). The pushers will score one point for every time they successfully push the cart before the other tribe’s blocker completes their task. When the blocker completes the task, they will close the gate for the other tribe and they can no longer score. The round ends after both blockers complete the task. Tribe members can play in multiple rounds, but you can’t be the blocker twice in a row.

After 3 rounds, the tribe with the most points wins immunity and a clue to their hidden immunity idol. In the event of a tie, we’ll head to a sudden death tiebreaker round, where 2 pushers for each tribe will simply have 1 minute to post as many times as they can. If that is also a tie, a double sudden death will happen where we have one person from each tribe face off to complete a blocker task.

Losers, tribal council where somebody will be the first person voted out of the game. Challenge at 7 PM EST tomorrow. Any questions, just ask. See you there!
1389 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now!
1389 days 7 hours ago
Sarah48
Here
1389 days 7 hours ago
awwsum11
Here
1389 days 7 hours ago
nnewman3
Here
1389 days 7 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Here
1389 days 7 hours ago
jayhawk123
Here
1389 days 7 hours ago
KidA
Here
1389 days 7 hours ago
mradamman12
Sup
1389 days 7 hours ago
Dinosauro27
hello
1389 days 7 hours ago
Aquamarine
here
1389 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, so both tribes need a blocker and 2 pushers for the first round. Let me know who's doing what and then we'll get started.
1389 days 7 hours ago
Tbart
here!
1389 days 7 hours ago
Aquamarine
ill block
1389 days 7 hours ago
iSandeh
hey
1389 days 7 hours ago
KidA
I will push!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!