This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

2051 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Skinny, Clair, David, Tim, congratulations on making it this far in the game.  One of you will soon be crowned the first Sole Survivor of my second generation series!

All activity pertaining to the reminader of the season will take place in this thread, which includes Final Tribal Council and (eventually) revealing the jury votes and our reunion show.

Stay tuned as we figure out the scheduling of the last 2 challenges.  Good luck!
2051 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
Besides Thursday and Friday I'm open all weekend
2049 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: David, I'll take back immunity.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge is called "Stairway to the Final 3".

Each of you will be racing to build a staircase to reach the immunity necklace at the top of the podium -- each of your steps corresponds with the name of a previously eliminated castaway. For each step, I will post 2 clues as to the identity of that person -- your goal is to match the name of each of your eliminated castaways with the clues provided.  Each person will be used and used only ONCE. Mail me your guesses when you think you've gotten everything correct.

If you are wrong, I will tell you how many answers are incorrect but not which ones.  The first person to get the correct set of answers wins immunity and a guaranteed spot in the final 3.

In the event this challenge becomes non-live, each of you will have to message me when you want to play the challenge. I will then record your time, and the person with the fastest time will win.

As we discussed in chat, challenge will be at 10 PM EST Tonight and non-live if Skinny can't make it. Any questions, just ask.  Good luck!
2048 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Your times are as follows:

Skinny - Did not complete (he opted to stop after I told him he had exceeded the fastest time)
Clair - 31 minutes, 13 seconds
David - 17 minutes, 28 seconds
Tim - 14 minutes, 2 seconds

TIM WINS IMMUNITY!

Tim, congratulations, you're now guaranteed a spot in the Final 3 and the final challenge of the season.
2048 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, you've all voted when you completed the challenge, so I'll go tally the votes...
2048 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2048 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Clair.  1 vote Clair.
2048 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

David.  1 vote Clair, 1 vote David.
2048 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

David.  2 votes David.
2048 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Thirteenth person voted out and the sixth member of our jury
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

David.  You need to bring me your torch.
2048 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David, the tribe has spoken

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

Skinny, Tim, Clair, you've made it to the final 3 -- soon, you'll compete in your final immunity challenge.  Grab your torches, head back to camp, g'night!
2048 days 13 hours ago
CocoaBean
Sorry david :( <3 love you
2048 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
Take care, David.
2046 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Tim, I will take back the necklace.

For the last time, immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight's (final) challenge is called "The Longest Slog", and it's a test of endurance.

This challenge is pretty simple -- as agreed upon, this challenge will begin at 7:00 -- at that time, everyone should post "Post 1".  When your previous post hits 15 minutes, you may post again (posting later is fine, posting earlier is not, your previous post must be at AT LEAST 15 minutes before you can continue). Go from "Post 1" to "Post 2", and so on and so forth.

After 12 hours (i.e at 7 AM EST), the person who has the highest number of posts wins immunity and a chance to plead their case to the jury -- they'll also decide who sits next to them at the Final Tribal Council.

Any questions, just ask.  Good luck!
2046 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
me at this
2046 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Post 1

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!