This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

2053 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 8 PM EST. See you there!
2053 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: James, I'll take it back.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge is called "He Said, She Said"

Each round, I will post something that was said by a previously eliminated person in a confessional. It's pretty straightforward -- you'll have to pick from three choices as to who you think actually said the quote, and you'll have 2 minutes to mail me your answer.  Don't worry, none of the quotes will reveal any information regarding your position or strategy in the game right now.

After 7 questions, the person with the most points wins immunity.  In the event of a tie, we'll go to a tie breaker question.

Any questions, just ask.  Good luck!
2053 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
This’ll be fun
2053 days 10 hours ago
lionsden121
cant wait to lose another immunity :)
2053 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
You can start checking in now!
2053 days 9 hours ago
J2999
Here
2053 days 9 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hi
2053 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
Here.
2053 days 9 hours ago
CocoaBean
hi
2053 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
hi
2053 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
i feel like its slightly unfair when me and clair only went to one tribal premerge ;(
2053 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, it's 8:00.  If David comes late he can play but will be at a disadvantage.

Round 1 is coming up shortly.
2053 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
Yeah. We didn't get to meet the other eliminated castaways.
2053 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
cries
2053 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Round 1:

"I want to throw out some paranoia just to get people on their toes, so even if this isn't the target, I may just vote Paul for the sake of it. Having him running around would be kind of hilarious, which is mean of me, but I need him out sooner than later. And if this causes him to go ballistic, the tribe might just want to vote him out."

Who said it?

A) Josh
B) Fred
C) Patrick

2 minutes to submit.
2053 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
hmmm

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!