This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Ryukyu

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Ryukyu

1839 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Chili and Ty, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Ryan has individual immunity and cannot be voted for, everyone else is fair game. Votes are due by 5 PM EST tomorrow, not voting will result in a self-vote. 2 self-votes in a row (or 3 total) will result in you getting medevaced from the game.

PYN if you want a question.
1839 days 14 hours ago
milkrat69
Milk
1839 days 14 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
go ahead, ask me
1839 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
ok
1839 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Milk — Did the lines shift after the fallout from last tribal? Has the dynamic/momentum shifted?

Emily — You got 7 votes last tribal — are you worried you could be on the chopping block again tonight?

Sagar — Last night’s vote would have been nearly unanimous, but Emily’s idol play caused a very divided re-vote. What does that say about the tribe dynamic in this game right now?
1839 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik
1839 days 12 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan
1839 days 12 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
Yes I am certainly worried, if that many people already put my name down, who says they won’t do it again. But I doubt it’s a good idea, because I don’t think I have a chance of winning anyway!
1839 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Erik - Other than getting voted out yourself, what could be the worst possible outcome for you at this tribal?

Ryan - Last vote you were definitely seemed like you felt you were on the outs. Is that still the case tonight?
1839 days 11 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob
1839 days 10 hours ago
islandsurvivor
if theres a med evac does tribal still go on or is it cancelled?
1839 days 10 hours ago
BernieBudd
Budd
1839 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob — We saw two idols get played last tribal, one successfully and one unsuccessfully. To what extent does that reduce paranoia about potential idol plays, at least for the time being?

Budd — To what extent do you feel like you’ll be getting votes at this tribal? What’s the case for someone besides you to be sent to the jury?
1839 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tribal will be cancelled if there’s a medevac
1839 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
That's simple. Being lied too. You want to move forward with people you can trust. Plain and simple.
1839 days 9 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob — We saw two idols get played last tribal, one successfully and one unsuccessfully. To what extent does that reduce paranoia about potential idol plays, at least for the time being?

Right now i don't think there idol paranoia for this vote specifically. Of course you never are 100% certain that an idol will be played. But with the merge idol now rehidden i think it is unlikely we will see one tonight.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!