This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Ryukyu

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Ryukyu

1819 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the first member of our jury: Chili, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome back to tribal council. Sagar has individual immunity and cannot be voted for, everyone else is fair game. Votes are due by 5 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual. Keep sending confessionals so I know where your head is at in the game!

PYN if you want a question.
1819 days 14 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob
1819 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob - Did last tribal draw lines in the sand as to how the alliances stood, or do you expect tonight's tribal to mix things up more?
1819 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik
1819 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Erik - Do you feel like you're on better footing for this vote after narrowly surviving last tribal?
1819 days 13 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob - Did last tribal draw lines in the sand as to how the alliances stood, or do you expect tonight's tribal to mix things up more?

I mean last tribal showed to some extent whos with who and who needs to worry cause they are in the minority. But I don't think that necessarily the people who voted in the majority last vote will vote in the majority again. One vote doesn't mean everything and things can change in an instant on survivor
1819 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
no question for me please because i dont have any answers and i probably never will
1819 days 13 hours ago
BernieBudd
Budd
1819 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Budd - As the numbers start to dwindle, people's priorities will often change as to who should go next. Do you feel that sort of sentiment happening this tribal?
1819 days 12 hours ago
Iceey
Give me a juicy question so I can talk shit about people
1819 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Not at all. I don't think Im in any better position than I was yesterday because I was literally one or two votes from being voted out. I reluctantly got to work with the people I did yesterday because I didn't want to leave the game just yet. And as you can see. Not everyone wants to play this game with me. And I'm well aware that I was also used as a vote to take out a bigger threat than myself. And y'know what I'm fine with that 😂🤙
1819 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan — You definitely seemed surprised by the last vote. What’s your biggest priority for keeping yourself off the chopping block tonight?
1819 days 1 hour ago
BernieBudd
Budd - As the numbers start to dwindle, people's priorities will often change as to who should go next. Do you feel that sort of sentiment happening this tribal?

I think people's priorities are probably going to change almost every tribal council.. We have 11 people and I doubt we all have the same agenda. Nobody wants to recieve votes or be part of a minority. People will scramble like eggs when the shell finally breaks & damnit noww I'm hungry
1818 days 19 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan — You definitely seemed surprised by the last vote. What’s your biggest priority for keeping yourself off the chopping block tonight?

Shocked would be an understatement. I was told a Chili may get some votes, but I wasn’t aware as to the magnitude of the situation. My pitch to stay would be that I’m a vote for anyone that wants to utilize me. I’m willing to help anyone make a move if they wanna come to me and try and make something happen. My vote is completely open
1818 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1818 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!