This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Japan - Applications

Topic » Japan - Applications

1831 days 16 hours ago
Emmett4
Name (what you want to be called in-game):Emmett
Color Level:gold

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):Emmett420.

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:pleanty ive been on for years

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:the mind of a stoner

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: cagayan

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST []x
5 PM EST []
PM EST []x
7 PM EST []x
8 PM EST []xx
9 PM EST []x
10 PM EST []x
1831 days 11 hours ago
tashi
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Tashi
Color Level: Blue

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:tashidoot

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Profile

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I'm a pretty cool player

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: BvBvB

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Ofc
1829 days 10 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Bob
Color Level: blood

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): islandsurvivor1

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: yeah alot but not some for a few months. If you want details check my profile

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: i will give you good gameplay to watch, a good amount of confessionals and ill also be playing as hard as i possibly can so that i can get that win.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Cagayan

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [depends on the day]
8 PM EST [depends on the day]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yeah of course
1829 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
—- CLOSED —-

Thanks everyone for applying!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!