This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Ekasange

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Ekasange

1865 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Kelly, Vivian, Katherine, Swaggy, and Steph, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Noah has individual immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is, as usual, fair game. Votes are due by 6 PM EST tomorrow.

PYN if you want a question.
1865 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
1865 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady - Last vote was split right down the middle. Are we going to rocks tonight?
1865 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah
1864 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Barn
1864 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady - Last vote was split right down the middle. Are we going to rocks tonight?

That could definitely be a possibility at this stage. However, I know that none of us want to because that is a sucky way to go out but this game has been so crazy that anything could happen.
1864 days 13 hours ago
NotNicky333
me
1864 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah — How critical was immunity for your game tonight?

Barn — You’ve made it to the final 6 without getting darned. What are the odds the jury awards you a win this season?

Nicky — Is everyone stuck between a rock and a hard place this tribal? How definitive will it be as to setting up the end game
1864 days 8 hours ago
HeatherChandler
let's go to ROCKS im so wet
1864 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah — How critical was immunity for your game tonight?

HUGE, the idol clue and safety from the last time as well as most likely time that rocks could be drawn is gigantic.  It's a massive advantage at this stage, with this specific game dynamic.
1864 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1864 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
When you're safe but still nervous.
1864 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1864 days 6 hours ago
HeatherChandler
it's me Heather Chandler, mua das a kiss. *gives Will the idol.* I only care about MOI.
1864 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
*watches*
1864 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*takes object from HC*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, then all votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will go home.

This is an idol, any votes cast for HC will not count.

I'll read the votes.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!