This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bangladesh - Applications

Topic » Bangladesh - Applications

1917 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thanks for your interest in Will's Survivor! This season will feature 16-18 contestants, depending on the quantity and quality of applications.  The season is scheduled to start around January 31st-February 1st and should take roughly two weeks to complete. Anyone who has not played in Survivor: New Guinea or Survivor: Ivory Coast is eligible to apply.

Please take a moment to read the rules and regulations here: https://tengaged.com/group/5492-wills-survivor-ivory-coast/forum/topic/22360246

Name (what you want to be called in-game):
Color Level:

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:
1917 days 23 hours ago
mbarnish1
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Barn
Color Level: red

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:8b614194eb6881ef

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: J&J Survivor (currently in) boicam bb (2nd) and a lot more lmao

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I will being a fun time to the cast and will keep them in line because they CANT DARN THE BARN

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Heroes V. Villians

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes of course
1917 days 15 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Chance
Color Level: TV STAR

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): tap.that2

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Yes I try my best and I'm very active, but I'm always too crazy and get the boot LOL.. I do make moves, but I'm not the best at challenges so that's another thing people vote me out because :( I played in Tuters survivor, Julians, Manas, and Suitmans currently!

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Drama and activity. I also have a personality so I won't be BORING!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Heroes vs. Villains duh

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes, I'm very active in group games!
1917 days 4 hours ago
opslove
Name: Dylan
Color: Blue

Group Game Experience: I have various levels of experience in Gaia’s survivor, BenLinus, and Jorge’s survivor, but have only come in first in one game.

What I can Bring to Cast: I could bring a sense of humility and loyalty that’s not usually seen on tengaged and game where my heroism shines.

Favorite Survivor Season: Caramoan or Philippines

Active at All Times

Yes I am very active
1915 days 22 hours ago
TMAN54445
Name (what you want to be called in-game):TRIS
Color Level:BLUE

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):
LIVE:tristynweston
Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:MUD ISLAND 7TH JULIANS SURVIVOR KYUSHU 7TH ISURVIVOR EASTER ISLAND 3RD
What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:
DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: 20 8 27 7 22

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:YES
1915 days 22 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Swaggy B
Color Level: Black

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): TheBurgerMan

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: I’m the host of Burger Big Brother, Burger’s Triple Stars, and Burger Survivor.
I also got 8th in Julian’s survivor, 2nd in Pokepat survivor, 7th in zombie Big Brother

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I bring drama. I go out of my way to cause drama. Being a host myself, I also know how important it is to be active and dedicated.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: David vs Goliath

I can make all times
4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: You know it
1914 days 20 hours ago
Katherinee_
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Katherine
Color Level: Sky

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): kappa_queen

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: i got 4th in varlto's survivor but other than that i dont have other survivor group experiences

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I make a lot of confessionals in which I really write in depth my strategy and my thinking. I make them pretty iconic and savage Im sure you will love them and me x3

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:  I dont watch survivor, but i know a lot about it from my friend Ari

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: of course, Im not applying to something if im not gonna play it
1914 days 20 hours ago
IndieSoul
Name (what you want to be called in the game): Alisson
Color Level: Silver

Skype (not required but highly recommended): If I'm selected I'll create.

Do you have any previous experience with group games? If so, list some (and their channels) here: Only on the site tg.br

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast ?: I am very outgoing and easy to make friendships.

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor ?: Heroes x Villains

Please mark the following times that you can make LIVE challenges below by placing an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST []
1914 days 17 hours ago
SelenaGomezfan1234
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Selena Gomez
Color Level: Yellow

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): i dont have it yet

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: nope, fresh start!

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: a fresh face!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: guatemala

4 PM EST [1]
5 PM EST [1]
6 PM EST [1]
7 PM EST [1]
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []
1914 days 17 hours ago
SelenaGomezfan1234
my skype is live:handstomyselfcantkeepmy
1914 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan or Hoop, I'm known for both so I'm fine with either.
Light green
The Power Struggle Last Chance 3rd, Poohsnap's BB UK Summer of Secrets and Kingdom of Ice 3rd, Cereal's The Challenge Dirty 30 2nd, Kolby's Survivor Haiti 4th, and a lot of the rest is on my bio page. I also have hosted 2 seasons of Big Brother.
I will bring a loyal yet adventurous game play.
Pearl Islands
I can make all of them.
1913 days 20 hours ago
cbasscordero
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Sebastian

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):live:sebisteen

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: 8th place in 1984

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I always bring competition and a little bit of mystery. Plus, I am loyal and know when to be on top and when to float

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes
1913 days 15 hours ago
apples635
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Adam

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): Will definitely create if chosen.

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:

Cool Survivor - 3rd
Big Brother Unlimited - 5th
Big Brother Twists - 3rd

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I am willing to do whatever it takes to win. My eyes are focused solely on the prize. That's why I'm here. These goals will clearly exhibit themselves in my style of gameplay.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Heroes vs. Villains

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes
1913 days 15 hours ago
lemons
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Steph

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:stephlemonss

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: M&N's: Brazil (2nd)

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I'm fun, flirty, and fabulous!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: FvF Micronesia

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yep!!
1912 days 23 hours ago
NotNicky333
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Nick
Color Level: TV Star

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): notnicky333starslol

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: rn im in finals of JJ survivor. i won connors big brother by a vote of 4-2. Ive also played some orgs, got 2nd in a survivor and got 11th in a BB.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: AggREsSiVe GAmEpLaY & BiG mOVeS.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Survivor Micronesia

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST [x] sometimes
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes
1908 days 4 hours ago
steve4280
Name (what you want to be called in-game): steve
Color Level: green

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): yes

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:  yes I have akot but I just got back on tengaged from a month break

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: unpredictability and entertaining in the game. And ill make sure the game is interesting

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: survivor brain vs brawn vs beauty

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST []

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!