This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Bouaké

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Bouaké

1900 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Barbra, Brittany, and Zach, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome back to tribal council, everyone. Votes are due by 7 PM EST tomorrow, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual. Remember to keep sending me those confessionals!

PYN if you want a question.
1900 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Also, Thea has individual immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is fair game.
1900 days 13 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ
1900 days 13 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler
1900 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler
1900 days 13 hours ago
galore
Me
1900 days 12 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Thea.
1900 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
TJ - With Thea having immunity, you are the only vulnerable member from Abidjan tonight. Does that put you on edge, or are you confident in your ability to survive another tribal?

Tyler - On a scale from 1-10, how unpredictable has this game become at the past couple of tribals?

Zyler - You're almost within striking distance of the finale. Do you think people are starting to size up each others' chances of winning as we get closer to the end?

Akshay - What is your biggest priority when deciding who to vote at this tribal?

Thea - Congrats on winning immunity! How does it feel to be sitting in the final 5, especially knowing how far you've come in this game?
1900 days 11 hours ago
galore
Akshay - What is your biggest priority when deciding who to vote at this tribal?

Easy. Who I trust the least and who can defeat everyone here in FTC.
1900 days 4 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Me pls
1900 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Mich — We’ve had 2 very turbulent tribal councils the last 2 votes. Do you think we’re in for the same thing tonight?
1900 days ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler - You're almost within striking distance of the finale. Do you think people are starting to size up each others' chances of winning as we get closer to the end?

I thin people have already been sizing each other up for a while. It's just a matter of when they want to strike
1899 days 22 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Congrats on winning immunity! How does it feel to be sitting in the final 5, especially knowing how far you've come in this game?

Thank you. I think it's clear nobody expected me to make it that far, including me. It feels great, obviously I want to go further, but after so many close calls to be that much closer to the end is a gift. I hope this demonstrates that I am here to play.
1899 days 20 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Mich — We’ve had 2 very turbulent tribal councils the last 2 votes. Do you think we’re in for the same thing tonight?

Yeah im a little worried about it, but idk... you can never feel safe on Survivor
1899 days 17 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - With Thea having immunity, you are the only vulnerable member from Abidjan tonight. Does that put you on edge, or are you confident in your ability to survive another tribal?

Oh I’m not confident at all.... I’ve accepted the fact that it’s gonna be hard to wiggle my way out of this one
1899 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!