This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Bouaké

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Bouaké

1928 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury - Barb and Brittany, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome back to tribal council, everyone. Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting = a self-vote, as usual. Tyler has individual immunity and cannot be voted for, everyone else is fair game.

PYN if you want a question.
1928 days 1 hour ago
TJ2807
TJ
1928 days 1 hour ago
VanHow10
Tyler
1928 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
TJ - We saw an original Daloa member leave last tribal council. Has the tide turned? Do you feel like you're in a better position now?

Tyler - Congratulations on your second individual immunity win. Did you feel like you would have been on the hot seat tonight without it, especially with the apparent shakeup that happened last round?
1928 days 1 hour ago
galore
Me
1928 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Akshay - You acted surprised after the last vote. Do you think last tribal bodes negatively for you tonight?
1928 days 1 hour ago
ziggyzaggy16
Zach
1928 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
I'll take one
1928 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach — We’re at the final 7 and have yet to see an idol played at tribal. How much does the possibility of one being played affect your planning for each vote, given that there are possibly 3 idols still in the game right now?

Zyler — Has there been a realignment in terms of alliances with Brittany’s elimination, or do you think that was a 1-time thing?
1928 days ago
MarthaSpeaks
Thea.
1928 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Thea - Would you say that the 2 original Abidjan members (you and TJ) are still in danger tonight, even though you survived last tribal?
1927 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler — Has there been a realignment in terms of alliances with Brittany’s elimination, or do you think that was a 1-time thing?

I truly hope it was a one time thing but I fear it wasn't, people want to build their resume for the finale so making big moves will certainly do that
1927 days 11 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Thea - Would you say that the 2 original Abidjan members (you and TJ) are still in danger tonight, even though you survived last tribal?

Yes, I would. At this point, people think that if we make it to the end we would be guaranteed a win. Which may be the case, but I don't think the Daloa members on the jury would agree.

Also, last tribal council could have just been people who felt Brittany was a significantly larger threat than us and they were only going to have 1 chance to blindside her, so Daloa could be 5 strong again.

It is difficult to come back from the large numbers disparity that me and TJ found ourselves on the wrong side of. It is also difficult to know with any certainty if anyone truly felt betrayed by that vote. If a Daloa member gets voted out again tonight, then I think it is safe to say TJ and I are no longer the obvious targets on the tribe.
1927 days 10 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
ME
1927 days 7 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler - Congratulations on your second individual immunity win. Did you feel like you would have been on the hot seat tonight without it, especially with the apparent shakeup that happened last round?

I absolutely think I would have been on the hot seat, Will! Last tribal was absolutely crazy and everybody is on edge. It's hard to know how things are going to shake down tonight and I would have been extremely nervous without this necklace
1927 days 6 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - We saw an original Daloa member leave last tribal council. Has the tide turned? Do you feel like you're in a better position now?

I’d rather not get too overconfident, but yeah it’s definitely nice to see something go my way for once!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!