This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ivory Coast -- Applications

Topic » Ivory Coast -- Applications

1946 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thanks for your interest in Will's Survivor! This season will feature 16-18 contestants, depending on the quantity and quality of applications.  Applications will be open until December 30th, with the season being scheduled to start January 1st after New Years'. Anyone who did not play in Survivor: New Guinea is eligible to apply.

Please take a moment to read the rules and regulations here: https://tengaged.com/group/5492-wills-survivor-new-guinea/forum/topic/21947789

Name (what you want to be called in-game):
Color Level:

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:
1946 days 17 hours ago
Jasoi
Name (what you want to be called in-game):Jasoi
Color Level:yellow

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):Jasoiwrld

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:Yes.A TON

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:
See my history ask BENLIUNS and Oldnewz

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: I have a lot

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

I suggest u make live challenges saturdays btw

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:yes
1946 days 11 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Zach
Color Level: Orange

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): ziggyzaggy04

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Yes I do! All of it is on my profile page

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I think I play a strong social game and I can usually make it pretty far if I implement my strategy correctly. I also love giving detailed confessionals

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Survivor: Heroes v. Villains

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Of course
1945 days 23 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Swaggy B
Color Level: Black

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): TheBurgerMan

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: I’m the host of Burger Big Brother, Burger’s Triple Stars, and Burger Survivor.
I also got 8th in Julian’s survivor, 2nd in Pokepat survivor, 7th in zombie Big Brother

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I bring drama. I go out of my way to cause drama. Being a host myself, I also know how important it is to be active and dedicated.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: David vs Goliath

I can make all times
4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: You know it
1945 days 23 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Name (what you want to be called in-game): GP

Color Level: Blue

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): meierpaul2900

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Yes, I played group games alot back in the day! But recently, I got 5th in bigben's, 3rd in Island's Survivor, and 9th in pokepats

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I think im a very unique player that will always play super hard and doesnt mind making ballsy moves.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Micronesia

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]
1945 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Zyler
Color Level: Silver

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): mjfjune

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: look at my profile

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Lots of experience and 0 fucks

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Vanuatu

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

Depending on my work schedule which fluctuates each week I should be available more

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes
1945 days 17 hours ago
Chris1080
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Chris C.
Color Level: Black

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:aa7a5c8dbf2a0b0

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: All on my profile page.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Drama and a personality lol.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Micronesia

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes
1945 days 17 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Mich
Color Level: Orange

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): rafazape

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: its on my profile :)

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Funny and of course amazing game play

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Cagayan

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: PROMISE
1945 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
Thanks for your interest in Will's Survivor! This season will feature 16-18 contestants, depending on the quantity and quality of applications.  Applications will be open until December 30th, with the season being scheduled to start January 1st after New Years'. Anyone who did not play in Survivor: New Guinea is eligible to apply.

Please take a moment to read the rules and regulations here: https://tengaged.com/group/5492-wills-survivor-new-guinea/forum/topic/21947789

Name (what you want to be called in-game): James
Color Level: Gold

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): james.ellwood27

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:
Plenty on my page both playing and hosting. Notable Survivor's include:
Winner and Preznewton's Survivor Season 11 - Czech Republic - 3rd
Wangifold's Survivor Season 9 - England Beasts vs Leasts - 3rd
Wangifold's Survivor Season 1 - Fiji - 4th

As well as strong performances in multiple seasons of Stunzer's HG, Ryan_Jambe's TAR and Blatastic's HG :)

Activity... always important in a cast nowadays
Knowledge.. I have been at this a long time and I feel like every gg helps you improve at the next. Hopefully I can use that to my advantage.
Drive... I normally only apply for one gg at a time. I put my heart in soul into my Survivor's and I am playing for the win. I just came off of a Player of the Season 4th place in another game so I want to continue that success.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:
Micronesia - Parvati is one of my favourite players ever and she slayed that season.
San Juan del Sur - Natalie is another favourite winner of mine.
(hard to just pick one :p)

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

I am from New Zealand so the later EST the better... but im normally able to attend all the time assuming I know in advance <3 It is the summer holidays here after all so I'm free until March :p

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Of course <3
1944 days 12 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Thea
Color Level: Yellow

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): I’ll think about it.

[11th Place] WANJ's Survivor Russia - 7-1-1-1-1 (Voted out by Nigella, Alaskan, Red, Rose, Zyler, Nels, & Bob http://www.tengaged.com/group/7654 (Juror # 2 - Voted Red) (2) *Does Not Really Count Because I Played The Idol* [18 Castaways]

[4th Place/15th Voted Out] JB's Cutthroat Survivor 5: Raja Ampat - "3-1 by Hufus, BB, and Dave," https://tengaged.com/group/6436-cutthroat-survivor-raja-ampat-finale (Juror #8 - Voted BB) [18 Castaways] (3)

[10th Place] Ry's Survivor 4: Portugal - "6-2-1-1 voted out by Corinne, Fire Dragon, Tyler, Paul, Nick, & Andrew," http://www.tengaged.com/group/6476 (2) (Juror # 3 - Voted Paul) [18 Castaways]

[4th Place/11th Evicted] Witz's Big Brother IV: Double Trouble - "Voted Out Over Ashlyn, Carson, & Danny with 4.7% of the vote to stay," http://www.tengaged.com/group/5896 [18 Houseguests]

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Unpredictability.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Borneo

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)? I’ll do better than that :)
1943 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Brittany
Color Level: TV Star

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): brittanyfierce1

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: TTRS Series, NB Reality, Ryan Jambe’s series, Thesexiestdude’s series, Pokepat’s, J2999’s BB, etc.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I am always determined to do well in these games, try to play a cutthroat and make the game interesting for ya! I also send detailed confessionals!!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: The first I watched was China & it’s remained at the top since then but I would have to say Micronesia is my fave!

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Duhhh
1943 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
Name (what you want to be called in-game): tayvie
Color Level: i think im blue i have no idea

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): tayvie

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: i own the tayvie drag race dynasty its hot

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: i could make a FUCKING CHART FOR THIS SERIES, will it's so ugly that there is no chart.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: i guess gabon

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

yeah ill vote just yell at me on skype
1943 days 21 hours ago
mahogany
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Clara Janine
Color Level: TV Star

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): clarajaninequinn

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Yes
I won Queen Ween's Stuck in the Middle group game recently
hosted survivor: ya momma
yeah some other stuff

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: FIRE

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Now that it has been acquired by CBS, Australian Survivor season 3

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yea
1943 days 21 hours ago
TheOmen
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Omen
Color Level: orange

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): OmenTengaged

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: various drag races (including my own drag race group) and QWRS.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I can play this game and I’ll do whatever it takes!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Cambodia

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: si
1942 days 20 hours ago
alex1234610
Name (what you want to be called in-game):alex
Color Level: white

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: i ahve playd sercivor

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: strancth

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:  sevivor one weld

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: it is gode
1942 days 18 hours ago
Christian37
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Christian
Color Level: Brown

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): Christian37

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: On my page

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Im always finding new ways to improve and im looking for my first ever win.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Blood vs Water

4 PM EST [x
5 PM EST [x
6 PM EST [x
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)? Yes

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!