This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

819 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be semi-live beginning at 7 PM EST tonight. See you there!
818 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first, DROP YOUR BUFFS, because congratulations, you've made it to the merge!

*passes out black buffs to everybody*

If you made it here with your secret partner, I'll be sending you both instructions on your advantage opportunity later.
818 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tonight’s Challenge is called “Firing Line”

Each of you will have three targets and a slingshot with the simple goal of shooting everyone else out to be the last person standing. When the challenge begins, you can shoot at someone by simply posting *shoots (name)’s target* in this forum. This knocks out one of their targets or “lives” in the challenge. After you’ve shot someone, you cannot shoot again until at LEAST 5 minutes have passed from your previous shot (there is no limit to the actual number of times you can shoot as long as you remain in the challenge). Once all three of someone's targets are shot, they are out of the challenge and can no longer shoot at anybody else. The last person left standing wins immunity and a clue to the location of the newly hidden merge immunity idol.

Note that if there is no winner after 24 hours, I will randomize who wins between the ELIMINATED players (this is because people have tried to gamebot this with their alliances before and not shoot each other until the time runs out), so don’t let it come down to that. There is also no deleting of posts allowed, and if you do it anyway I will just not count it.

Also note that you don’t have to check in to play for this one, everyone will be playing regardless of whether they’re online at the start or not.

Challenge will begin *ON MY GO* at 7 PM EST. Do not post before I say go. Good luck!
818 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, it's 7:00. Challenge is now on! Good luck!
818 days 16 hours ago
Absol
Ok
818 days 16 hours ago
Absol
Honestly I don't wanna play possum it's just never been my style and I kind of never got over this person voting against me like 5 days ago so
818 days 16 hours ago
Absol
*shoots Pietro’s target*
818 days 15 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
*shoots Absol's target*
818 days 15 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
https://c.tenor.com/II6tCMzqjDQAAAAd/bbb21-juliette.gif
818 days 15 hours ago
Absol
*shoots Pietro’s target*
818 days 15 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
*shoots Absol's target*
818 days 15 hours ago
Absol
*shoots Pietro’s target*
818 days 15 hours ago
MrBird
honestly…

*shoots Ben’s target*
818 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Pietro is out. Absol has 2 shots on him. Ben has 1.
818 days 15 hours ago
Absol
spilled mrbird tbh
818 days 13 hours ago
mradamman12
*shoots ben’s target*

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!