This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

824 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 7 PM EST tomorrow. See you there!
823 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Ok, first things first, Heroes, give me back the idol. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “You Can Bet On It!”

This is another classic Will’s Survivor challenge. Each round I will post a certain mini-task and your tribe will have 3 minutes to collectively decide how “well” you think you can do it (i.e number of posts, fastest time, etc.) — each round, the tribe that submits the most “difficult” bid will do the task (I’ll specify what exactly this means for each round). If you successfully complete the task, you score 2 points. If you fail, the other tribe scores 1 point. If there’s a tie in the bidding then whoever submits the fastest will do the task.

For bidding, I will simply take the first bid I get via TENGAGED MAILS. Bids are locked after they are received and cannot be changed. I will also reveal who sent the bid and for how much each round.

The first tribe to get to 6 points wins immunity, guaranteed another day in the game. Losers, tribal council where the 3rd person will be sent home. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
823 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in =]
823 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScaredSpiritedCamel-max-1mb.gif
823 days 4 hours ago
Absol
Kk
823 days 4 hours ago
acline0730
hi im here
823 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
hi
823 days 4 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
hii
823 days 3 hours ago
nmh95
Hi!
823 days 3 hours ago
DaddyDev
Hi
823 days 3 hours ago
keefe
hi
823 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Hi
823 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, hello. It's 7:00. I hope everyone is ready to step up and place your bets.
823 days 3 hours ago
mradamman12
Hi
823 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First one coming up. Get ready.
823 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Round 1 in 3...

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!