This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Cyclades - Applications

Topic » Survivor: Cyclades -..

1833 days 7 hours ago
Neleh
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Neleh
Color Level: Brown

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): you have it

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: I was the runner up on Survivor: Marquesas

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I can bring mints in my mouth.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Marquesas obviously!

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yea
1833 days 6 hours ago
Thicky0Nicky
Name (what you want to be called in-game):Thicky Nicky
Color Level: White

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): No but I can get it

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Drag Races
And I’m still in both

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Smart, Devious, Cunning

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: David vs Goliath

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:I Promise
1833 days 2 hours ago
Kevin0621
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Kevin

Color Level: dark green

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): Kevin0621

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Cutthroat Survivor: 8th/20  Boicam’s Big Brother: 6th/16

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: personality and fun!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: omg yes no question.
1832 days 16 hours ago
Raydiz33
Name(What you want to be called in the game): Cody

Colour level: Brown

Skype(Not mandatory but highly recommended): live:raydizzle33

Do you have any previous group game experience? If so, list some(and your placements here): Big brother Unlimited season 12&13 (9th and 10th), Kolbys survivor season 8(4th), Muds survivor season 16 (9th), J2999 big brother season 1 (2nd).

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Activity, personality, and a great game.

What is your favourite CBS season of survivor: To be honest I’ve never seen a full season, I’ve learned the game on this site. But I’ve seen bits and pieces of a couple seasons.

Times available

Preferably either 8, 9, or 10 on weekdays but on weekends I can make time if needed.

And yes 1000% I will be very active. You don’t need to worry about me
1832 days 4 hours ago
QsMxRecon38
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Ethan
Color Level: White

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): Don’t But Can

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: None but Willy to try

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:
Drama, Backstab, Confessions
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:
S38 (Even through isn’t over its so good!)

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

And Yes i will be active for mostly every challenge and definitely every tribal
1831 days 8 hours ago
rishavmitra1
Name ; Michaela Brashaw
Color level ; brown
Skype ; dont have sorry
Previous experience - yes, and I placed 11th.
I will bring to the game my full self but I am not going to stack the cards in one place. The main question will be is can I do what I have wanted to do and that is play this game and actually make stratergic decisiions.
My fav season is Game changers
I am free from 6 - 10 PM est
Yes, I will atleast do the minimum
1831 days 2 hours ago
Tester
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Drew
Color Level: Purple

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:therealtero03

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Yes (Cutthroat Survivor Gold Coast: 3rd place; Cutthroat Survivor Henan (Blood vs. Water): First Boot; M&N's Survivor: Brazil: 3rd place; BENLINUS' Survivor: Raja Ampat: 9th voted out/3rd jury member)

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Loyalty, drama and challenge ability.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Heroes vs. Villains

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

(4PM EST = 12AM for me)

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes, definitely
1830 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Kolby
Color Level: Silver

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: https://tengaged.com/blog/ThePug/5523996/omfg-spoilers

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: myself

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Cagayan

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes daddy
1828 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Closed ---

Thanks everyone for applying!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!