This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Cyclades - Applications

Topic » Survivor: Cyclades -..

1809 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thanks for your interest in Will's Survivor! This season will feature 16-18 contestants, depending on the quantity and quality of applications. Anyone who has not played in any of the previous 4 seasons of Will's Survivor is eligible to apply. The season will begin when I get a decent number of applications (it usually takes 7-10 days for this to happen) and will take about 2 weeks to complete.

Please take a moment to read the rules and regulations here:
https://tengaged.com/group/5492-wills-survivor-japan/forum/topic/22469081

Name (what you want to be called in-game):
Color Level:

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:
1809 days 19 hours ago
TheNoon
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Taylor Ann
Color Level: White

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Survivor: Forget-Me-Not Valley and I got 4th out of 21

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I can bring sandwiches.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: China

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yee
1809 days 14 hours ago
BBlover96
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Jayson
Color Level: tv

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): bbblover96

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: yes and I can’t list them all but at least u know one xx

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I like meeting new people and making new friends while playing this awesome game together

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: 16 cuz I’m basic af

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:yes
1809 days 3 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
name: RJ

color level: white soon to be yellow

do you have any other group experience: jives 'sg1 and  bm big brother

what can you bring to the season: my love for the game and my desire to win

favorite CBS season: cagayan

4 PM est: yes
5 PM est: yes
6 PM est: yes
7 PM est: yes
8 PM est: yes
9 PM est: yes
10 PM est: yes

if Casted do you promise to adhere to at least minimum standers of activity: yes
1809 days 3 hours ago
moondancer63
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Mc
Color Level: Brown

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): michael.wiseowl2

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: a lot but none in a long time
https://tengaged.com/blog/moondancer63/7833145/past-group-games-when-i-joined-through-december-2016

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: experience and the fact that I haven't been I haven't played in a while

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Cayagan or Peral Islands

8 PM EST [yes]
9 PM EST [yes]
10 PM EST [yes]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes
1809 days 2 hours ago
Novamax243
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Max
Color Level: Sky

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:patrick.d.swa

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: A large list is on my profile, though admittedly I haven't updated it in a while.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I'm a strong, active, and strategically capable person. I am looking to get back into action after a two month hiatus from games so I don't plan on letting myself be a dud in any of these first few games I am going to play.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Pearl Islands

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes
1809 days ago
Streamxx
Name (what you want to be called in-game): kaya , Kai for short
Color Level: red

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): streamwhat

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: ORGS ONLY!!

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:  good gameplay, good moves & a very strategic game

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:  27

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yeah definitely
1808 days 22 hours ago
CrimsonCrab
Name (what you want to be called in-game): bennett
Color Level: white :-(

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): coolnarwhal89

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: yes

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: class

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: south pacific

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yea
1808 days 22 hours ago
american_reflexxx
FYI i'm crimsoncrab but i'm gonna be playing on this acct
1808 days 21 hours ago
greyconverse
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Gavin
Color Level: Gold

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): gayconversee

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Yes I’ve placed 2nd in both JBs Cutthroat Survivor & M&Bs

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I’m very analytical and approach strategy with painful details and precision

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Hmmmm Panama

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST [xxx
9 PM EST [xxx
10 PM EST [xxxx

Earlier some days (:

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Absolutely!
1808 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Name (what you want to be called in-game): dana
Color Level: gold

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): i just messaged you on skype

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:
yes too many to list

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: im dramatic

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: cagayan

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live): depends on the day but ok go off

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes
1808 days 2 hours ago
dwipeouts
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Dan
Color Level: Black

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): d wipeout

there on my profile
What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: An active passionate person that will end up being the winner

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Micronesia

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live): all unless im at work

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes
1807 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Will
Color Level: TV Star

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:williemulch

Yes... too many to say!

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:
I bring my competitive spirit and my hunger to win

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:
I am a NEW-ish fan, but I would say HvsV.

4 PM EST [O]
5 PM EST [M]
6 PM EST [M]
7 PM EST [M]
8 PM EST [M]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

It really depends on the day, but the X's are for sure! The rest it all depends

1807 days 9 hours ago
fastpaton727
Name (what you want to be called in-game):Pat
Color Level:Yellow

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):fastpatton

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: I do
Survivor Dildo Island- 5th
Benlinus Survivor Raja Ampart- 3rd
Jaxs Big Brother- 5th
Those are my only three thus far, not counting short terms.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Blood vs Water

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live): In every game i play my goal is to be memorable.

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:I promise
1807 days 4 hours ago
istepgood
Name (what you want to be called in-game): King
Color Level: White *sadly*

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): NONE

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: I applied for some things but hopefully this is my first

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I can bring the viewers in, people would love to see the drama and competitiveness i can bring

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: season 31

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes, I do
1806 days 1 hour ago
nahuelaqua300
Name: Nahuel
Color Level: White

Do you have any previous group game experience: https://i.imgur.com/2Koihnh.png

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I missed this page and wanted to return to try to be good.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Idk :(

I'm from Argentina: (UTC - 3:00) Buenos Aires

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!