This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

1835 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, Final 5!

Well, after a long road (and probably very frustrating) road, five of you remain in the game. You've made it to the final stages of the season, and are closer than ever to making it to the final tribal council.

Everything left to do pertaining to this season will all be done in this forum. Your non-live final 5 immunity challenge will be up shortly, with submissions due by 7 PM EST tomorrow. Votes will be due ASAP after I reveal the results, so if you're not going to be on feel free to send a bootlist.
1835 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Ryan, I'll take it back.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

Your final 5 immunity challenge is called "Challengus Genericus". Here's how it works:

I noticed that we didn't do a "Generic Flash Game Challenge" yet this season, so, uh, here it is. Below will be 3 different commonly played flash games that are used for group games all the time. Your job is pretty simple: Get the best score possible, then upload some screenshots and submit them to me. For each game, the highest scorer will score 3 points, the second place finisher will score 2 points, and the third place scorer will score one point. The person with the most points overall wins immunity.

In the event of a tie, please submit a number answer to the following tiebreaker question: How many confessionals, in total, have been posted in the confessional group as of this challenge?

You have 24 hours from this post to submit. Good luck!

Games:

1. http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/casanova.htm
2. https://www.kongregate.com/games/sarcastro/balance-balls-2
3. http://www.addictinggames.com/action-games/helicoptergame.jsp
1833 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1833 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol, tonight is the LAST night you can play it...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*Dakota stands*

"Playing this for myself"
1833 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*takes idol from Dakota*

This is an idol, any votes cast for Dakota will not count.

I'll read the votes!
1833 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Emily. 1 vote Emily.
1833 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ryan. 1 vote Emily, 1 vote Ryan.
1833 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Emily. 2 votes Emily, 1 vote Ryan.
1833 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
15th person voted out and the eighth member of our jury...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Emily. That's 3, that's enough. You need to bring me your torch.
1833 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Emily, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

Well, you've officially made it to the final 4. Tomorrow you'll compete in your final immunity challenge. Grab your torches, head back to camp, g'night!
1833 days 8 hours ago
Connor_
ayeeee final four
1833 days 7 hours ago
BernieBudd
Connor sounds soo accomplished
1833 days ago
SuperEmily3721
I’ll be watching
1832 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Sagar, I'll take it back.

For the last time, immunity is back up for grabs.

Your final immunity challenge is called "Survivor Pyramid". It will be done in a series of parts as described below:

PART 1: Run up the steps of the pyramid to get to the puzzle station. Do this by posting *runs up step _* in separate posts, starting from 1 until you get to 20 (you need the asterisks and correct spelling or it doesn’t count). Once you are done with this, you’ll automatically move on to part 2.

PART 2: Scavenger hunt – you’ll be looking for a series of past Will’s Survivor players that meet certain criteria (I’ll mail them to you when you get there). When you find them, mail me their tengaged usernames (I’ll tell you if you’re correct or not) to move on to part 3.

PART 3: Mini-spam – create a blog (it can be titled anything and contain any text you want) and get it to at least 100 points. When your blog reaches 100 points, mail me the link and I will tell you to move on to part 4.

PART 4: Run back down the pyramid by posting *runs down step 20* and continuing until you get back to step 1 (again, in separate posts and with correct spelling and asterisks). After this, I will mail you the final task.

PART 5: A word unscramble. I’ll mail you a scrambled, survivor-related phrase. Unscramble it and post it here, in this forum, to win immunity! It must be correctly-spelled.

The first person to solve the scramble wins immunity and a guaranteed spot at the final tribal council. Losers, someone's going to the jury just short of the finish line.

Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1832 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
here
1832 days 12 hours ago
Iceey
Hey

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!