This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Ryukyu

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Ryukyu

1842 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Chili, Ty, Erik, Bob, and Tashi, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Sagar has immunity and cannot be voted for, everyone else is fair game. Votes are by 5 PM EST tomorrow, not voting will result in a self-vote, as usual. Remember to keep sending confessionals so I can see where your head is at in the game.

PYN if you want a question.
1842 days 15 hours ago
milkrat69
milk
1842 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Milk - Last night we saw you get one odd vote that could have forced a tie otherwise. Was this a blown opportunity by someone to potentially change their fate in the game?
1842 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
obsc
1842 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar - Final 7 is often a classic "big move" round in Survivor. How likely is it for something like that to happen this round?
1842 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan
1842 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan — Are alliance’s set in stone at this point or is it still a good idea to make sure your bases are covered whether or not you’re on the majority?
1841 days 20 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan — Are alliance’s set in stone at this point or is it still a good idea to make sure your bases are covered whether or not you’re on the majority?

No matter how clear cut things look you always need to make sure your bases are covered. You never know what can change,
1841 days 18 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
Just to make things clear I voted for Ryan yesterday as Milk asked, so someone out of Tashi and Budd must have voted for Milk

Sorry Ryan and I know I'm going home this time but you're too big of a threat, too into this game and keep winning immunities so that's why I thought it best to vote you
1841 days 18 hours ago
milkrat69
then why did sager tell me that it was you Emily
1841 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Can’t think for myself? Y’all are legit mad that I didn’t vote Sagar last round whenever you all didn’t vote him yourselves...... sorry I didn’t throw my vote?
1841 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Oh I see you deleted your post now, Milk. Yikes
1841 days 18 hours ago
milkrat69
Ryan honestly once you get a mind and spine on your own. Then come talk to me
1841 days 18 hours ago
milkrat69
vote me out or not. But I’m just saying, you’re completely utterly spineless and you can’t do anything for yourself.
1841 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Milk you literally don’t even have Skype, all the information you know is what’s been passed onto you by other people. You have decided NO votes for yourself and have tagged onto what other people have told you to do. Please, if you’re going to try and call me out then make sure that your hands are clean. You truly don’t know half of has gone on in this game.
1841 days 18 hours ago
milkrat69
Just feel sorry for you, because you’re literally playing for 3th or 4th and nobody from the jury is voting for your ass. And I’ll make sure nobody votes for you because you don’t deserve it

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!