This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

1843 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be posted after the votes are read and be semi-live, you will have until 10 PM EST at the latest to submit your responses.
1843 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Sagar, I’ll take it back.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is a Survivor staple -- it’s time to talk about some “Touchy Subjects”.

Below will be a list of opinion-related questions about your fellow tribemates. For each question, you should answer with the name of a fellow tribe mate (you can say yourself if necessary). When you’re answering, don’t necessarily answer what you personally think, but what you think the majority of the group will say.

Every time you answer with the majority, you score a point, person with the most points wins immunity. I know other hosts have you send two separate lists (one with your opinion and one with your actual answers), but in my experience everyone just sends the same thing for both lists so I’m just gonna keep it simple and have you do one. In the event of a tie, the person who submitted the fastest will win.

No colluding with each other for this challenge. If I found out that you have (or I see 5 people with all the exact same answers or something like that), then everyone who participated will be disqualified from the challenge.

You have until 10 PM EST tonight to submit your answers. Good luck!

Questions:
1. Who is the biggest jury threat in this game?
2. Who is the most clueless player in this game?
3. Who is the funniest player in this game?
4. Who is the most trustworthy player in this game?
5. Who really needs to shut the fuck up?
6. Who do you most want to keep in touch with after this game is over?
7. Which remaining tribemate is playing both sides the hardest?
8. If you could instantly vote one person out of this game, who would it be?
9. Who did you not expect to make it to this point in this game?
10. If you can't win this game yourself, who else in the game would you most want it to be?
1842 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
For each question, the majority answered:

1. Who is the biggest jury threat in this game? - Sagar
2. Who is the most clueless player in this game? - Budd
3. Who is the funniest player in this game? - Budd
4. Who is the most trustworthy player in this game? - Tashi
5. Who really needs to shut the fuck up? - Budd
6. Who do you most want to keep in touch with after this game is over? - Budd
7. Which remaining tribemate is playing both sides the hardest? - Milk
8. If you could instantly vote one person out of this game, who would it be? - Sagar
9. Who did you not expect to make it to this point in this game? - Connor and Emily
10. If you can't win this game yourself, who else in the game would you most want it to be? - Sagar and Tashi
1842 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Scores:

Dakota - 9/10
Sagar - 7/10
Ryan - 6/10
Milk - 6/10
Budd - 6/10
Emily - 4/10
Tashi - 4/10
Connor - Did not submit

Therefore DAKOTA WINS IMMUNITY!

Dakota, congratulations. After surviving last tribal by just a hair, you're safe and will for sure be making it to the final 7.

Tribal will be up shortly!
1842 days 22 hours ago
Java9044
WAIT FR LOL IVE NEVER WON TOUCHY SUBJECTS SJXBJDNHD

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!