This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Ryukyu

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Ryukyu

1817 days ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Chili, Ty, and Erik, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome back to tribal council, Ryukyu. Sagar has individual immunity and cannot be voted for, everyone else is fair game. Votes are due by 5 PM EST tomorrow. Again, 3 self-votes or 2 in a row will result in you being medevaced from the game.

PYN if you want a question.
1817 days ago
obscurity
obsc
1817 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar — Was Immunity a must-win for you tonight?
1816 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan!
1816 days 22 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob
1816 days 20 hours ago
Connor_
Connor
1816 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan — At what point do you think people start to think about jury threats and who they would or wouldn’t win against? Maybe it’s happening already?

Bob — With 9 people left in the game, does everyone know who they trust by now, or are there still a lot of wild cards in your game plan for this tribal?

Connor — Should we be expecting a clear cut vote or a crazy tribal tonight?
1816 days 7 hours ago
tashi
tash
1816 days 7 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob — With 9 people left in the game, does everyone know who they trust by now, or are there still a lot of wild cards in your game plan for this tribal?

Well everyone knows who was trustworthy based on the other tribals. But just cause someone was on your side for one tribal doesn't necessarily mean that they are on your side for the whole rest of the game
1816 days 5 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
I'll answer one
1816 days 4 hours ago
BernieBudd
Budd
1816 days 4 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan — At what point do you think people start to think about jury threats and who they would or wouldn’t win against? Maybe it’s happening already?

I definitely think it’s already happen. And he can definitely have an effect on your thought process going into every tribal from now til the end.
1816 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
yes
1816 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1816 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1816 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!