This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

1820 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will take place tomorrow at 6 PM EST. It will be a live challenge. See you there!
1819 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Bob, I'll take back the necklace.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge is called "Swim, Grab, Rinse, Repeat". Here's how it works:

This challenge takes place in two parts. For part 1, everyone who shows up will have their own forum made for them. There, you'll have to swim out to a platform to retrieve a series of puzzle bags. To do this, post the following, in separate posts, exactly as I have posted here:

*swims out to platform*
*retrieves puzzle bag (number)*
*swims back to shore*

You'll have to retrieve 10 puzzle bags in total. When you are finished, come back to this forum and post DONE. You MUST post that in order for your completion to count. The first THREE people to retrieve all ten of their bags will move on to part 2 of the challenge. In part 2, I'll be mailing you a link to a slide puzzle -- complete the puzzle, upload a screenshot, and post a link to it here. The first person to solve their puzzle wins immunity and is safe for another day in the game. Losers, tribal council where somebody's going to the jury.

Challenge at 6 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1819 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now!
1819 days 16 hours ago
Java9044
Here
1819 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
here
1819 days 16 hours ago
islandsurvivor
here
1819 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
If anyone's here and hasn't checked in please do so so I can be sure to make you a forum.
1819 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
coughs
1819 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok so there's only three of you here, so this is how it'll work: You'll all still do part 1, but the person who finishes first will get a 60 second head start on the puzzle, and the person that finishes second will get a 30 second head start on the person that finished last.

So like this:
1. Person who finished first gets the puzzle
---30 seconds---
2. person who finished second gets the puzzle
---30 seconds---
3. person who finished last gets the puzzle
1819 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
ok
1819 days 16 hours ago
islandsurvivor
ok just give me a sec and then ill be ready to start
1819 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I've mad all your forums, just remember to post DONE in this thread when you're finished.

Let me know when you're ready to begin and I'll count you guys down.
1819 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
ready
1819 days 16 hours ago
islandsurvivor
ok im good to go
1819 days 16 hours ago
Java9044
ready
1819 days 16 hours ago
BernieBudd
High

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!