This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

1870 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 7 PM EST. I'll update the forum with the challenge after the votes are read. See you there!
1870 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Should be Immunity Challenge #9
1870 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in guys!

First things first: Katherine, I'll take back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge is called "A Sacrifice to the Great Tiki God". Here's how it works:

The Survivor Tiki Gods are hungry, and your job is to bring tengagers to be sacrificed to them. However, the Survivor Tiki Gods have very specific tastes and only like to eat tengagers that meet very specific criteria.

Every round, I will say "BRING ME A TENGAGER THAT ____" followed by some type of criteria (it could be easy or hard). Your job is simple: Be the first to find a tengaged user that matches the description, then post a LINK to their profile in this forum. The first person to post a correct answer scores a point, the first person to score 5 points wins immunity and a one in NINE shot at winning this game. Losers, somebody's joining Kelly and Viv on the jury.

One thing to note: You may NOT use yourself, me, or any player on this season (whether they are voted out or still in the game) as an answer. If you do this, the answer will not count.

Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1870 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Got it
1870 days 10 hours ago
wavy_lays
IM HERE!!!!!
1870 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Here
1870 days 10 hours ago
HeatherChandler
okcurr
1870 days 10 hours ago
Katherinee_
here
1870 days 10 hours ago
wavy_lays
so when does this start
1870 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll start in 2 minutes to give time for late arrivals to check in. Because this challenge isn't elimination-based, anyone can join at any time.
1870 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
got it
1870 days 10 hours ago
lemons
ik
1870 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, let's get started!

Round 1 is coming up. Remember to post WORKING LINKS to user profiles so your answer counts!
1870 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Round 1: BRING ME A TENGAGER THAT IS A DARK GREEN LEVEL SKELETON

GO!
1870 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Heather is incorrect!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!