This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Brahmaputra

Topic » Tribal Council #6 -..

1896 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council, Brahmaputra. Votes are due by 6 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual.

PYN if you want a question.
1896 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
can i have a question
1896 days 21 hours ago
wavy_lays
Can I have a question? I'm pissed off frankly.
1896 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ruffles - Why are you pissed off?
1896 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
me
1896 days 21 hours ago
wavy_lays
Ruffles - Why are you pissed off?

I stepped up to play in this challenge today and I unscrambled that phrase as FAST as I could. And someone now has the nerve to accuse me of throwing the challenge, WHAT THE FUCK? Do you think I feel safe enough on this messy ass tribe? Do you think I was trying to throw last time when I was one of the only people posting the answers? I'm honestly fucking disgusted at these allegations and it's really making me question both my standing in the tribe AND my loyalties.
1896 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah - You clearly wanted to be the unscrambler today but ended up letting Ruffles do it. Do you wish you had been more insistent in hindsight?
1896 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah - You clearly wanted to be the unscrambler today but ended up letting Ruffles do it. Do you wish you had been more insistent in hindsight?

Yes, I had a program that would solve the phase for me immediately after pasting it in.  I would have solved it as fast as HC did and we wouldn't be at tribal council right now.
1896 days 20 hours ago
NotNicky333
me
1896 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nick — We keep seeing this trend of insanely divided tribal council votes. What do you think is the cause of this? Is it the Secret Savior? Maybe something else?
1896 days 20 hours ago
NotNicky333
Nick — We keep seeing this trend of insanely divided tribal council votes. What do you think is the cause of this? Is it the Secret Savior? Maybe something else?

the secret savior 100%. this vote shouldn't be as split as the other votes, but i wont be shocked if more than 2 people get votes tonight.
1895 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I’ll go tally the votes!
1895 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

The Secret Savior has decided to save....
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

NOAH. Any votes cast for Noah will not count.
1895 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1895 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

*nobody stands*

Alright, I’ll read the votes.
1895 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Ruffles. 1 vote Ruffles.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!