This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Graciosa

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Graciosa

1416 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Nattie has individual immunity from the captain challenge and cannot be voted for, everybody else is fair game. Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual.

PYN if you want a question.
1416 days 4 hours ago
benp428
me
1416 days 4 hours ago
Nattie
sure!
1416 days 4 hours ago
Timberlie
ill go for it
1416 days 4 hours ago
Molecule
Yes
1416 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ben - You guys lost by 1 point in the challenge. Does who and who didn't show up play into who's getting votes tonight?

Nattie - You essentially have a free pass through tribal tonight. Do you think that makes you more comfortable with taking a risk in trying to get someone voted out, or do you not really view it that way?

Timberlie - The first vote can always be a crapshoot because everybody is still seeing where everyone else's head is at. Do you think there's a lot of ambiguity in terms of who the target for tonight's vote is, or are things crystal clear?
1416 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Juan - If you had to guess, would you say tonight's vote is more likely to be a consensus vote or a blindside?
1416 days 4 hours ago
Timberlie
the vote is as clear as my enema water
1416 days 4 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Jay
1416 days 4 hours ago
benp428
Ben - You guys lost by 1 point in the challenge. Does who and who didn't show up play into who's getting votes tonight?

Oh yeah for sure.. It was a really close call and tbh if we had everyone there we prob couldve pulled it out. But I mean will see what happens
1416 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jay - Is it safe to say that alliances formed right out of the gate in this gate, or are people being more tentative and trying to see where everyone stands first?
1416 days 3 hours ago
Nattie
Nattie - You essentially have a free pass through tribal tonight. Do you think that makes you more comfortable with taking a risk in trying to get someone voted out, or do you not really view it that way?

Nobody wants to be the first person voted out, I feel having this immunity necklace tonight is great as it ensures its not me. This early in the game I dont think is a time for anyone to be considering risks, I feel we need to look at whats going to be most beneficial for this tribe to prevent us from losing any more challenges and that is what I will be basing my vote on.
1416 days 3 hours ago
Molecule
Juan - If you had to guess, would you say tonight's vote is more likely to be a consensus vote or a blindside?

I would say most likely a consensus vote since the first vote is usually based on performance in the immunity challenge
1415 days 10 hours ago
colehausman271
This is so funny because we have a few ppl on this tribe judging tribemates based upon one competition when its really about one person having a personal vendetta against me LOL. I have no problem pulling out my bag of tricks and biting back if need be.
1415 days 7 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Jay - Is it safe to say that alliances formed right out of the gate in this gate, or are people being more tentative and trying to see where everyone stands first?

For sure there would have been alliances formed right off the bat, that is naturally always going to happen! It’s just a matter of how strong are those day 1 alliances? I guess it’s only a matter of time before we find out!
1415 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!