This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1431 days 8 hours ago
hadleykins13
That was a terribly easy vote for Sobek so idk what your point is?
1431 days 8 hours ago
ZacPed
You all said I played timid and scared. So i give you a time where I made a move to build trust with someone else that no one in this game knew about. I’m not saying it’s the greatest move of all time. All I’m saying is that when i was given information I’m this game I used it to the best of my ability. I get y’all didn’t throw the challenge. It was the second vote it did not matter much. My point is I was always in someone ear even when I wasn’t on their tribe. Just food for thought and it didn’t hurt my game in any way so i don’t see how it’s a bad move?

I’m literally just showing y’all everything I did in this game, that’s just ONE conversation i have more and more examples of this that I’ve listed I’m simply just adding another move i made myself. I’ve been told i make no moves myself and then when i give you guys my moves i get shit on, give me a break. I’ve done everything I could and fought so hard and it’s frustrating I’m not getting the respect I deserve because I wasn’t a comp beast. So what if I wasn’t a comp beast? I was a social and strategic beast and I didn’t let anyone know that side of me until they were promptly voted out like you, Hadley.

I’m done explaining the La La move, I did it, my game wasn’t hurt by it end of story.
1431 days 6 hours ago
Jaesus123
*sits back down* *smiles* thank you I heard everything I need to hear. I’ve locked in my vote 💜
1431 days 6 hours ago
hadleykins13
THE POINT IS- it wasn't a move. You took incorrect information, spewed it and it went nowhere. Bringing that up here is only hurting you because it was stupid and took LaLa saying something for you to be the first gone at the merge.

You didn't orchestrate me getting voted out, you sat in a backseat and were content with it. That didn't prove anything game wise for you. So once again, speak honestly about your game. None of you played flawlessly and a lot of the jurors feel none of you deserve the title so just be honest, don't act like you hard-try played every vote.
1431 days 6 hours ago
ZacPed
I spoke honestly about your vote off countless times. You even told me well played after the vote. Believe what you want but that was a move I made. Voting you out means I did it. No one else. Never once said i was the “mastermind” of your vote, My alliance was voting you, I had the option to take the swing or continue using you as an ally. What was best for my game was to vote you out. End. Of. Story.

I know i played my game to the best of my abilities. I’m not a liar, or a scammer, or a fighter. I’m just a guy who likes to play survivor and I think I did a great job at playing that game.

Again I’m telling you guys every vote I made was for me. Having an alliance, does not mean your riding coattails. I made my own moves, with my allies on my side. Don’t be bitter that you weren’t on that side.
1431 days 3 hours ago
hadleykins13
Did he just call someone bitter?

KSJANFSLHFJSLAHAKJSJFJLVHIYAUH
1431 days 3 hours ago
hadleykins13
Anyways, Queen Hadley has spoken.

Goodluck.
1431 days 2 hours ago
Imopink1
At the end of the day all three of you sucked but, I voted for the person who sucked the least and had the most awareness and agency in their game. Happy hunger games and may the odds be ever in your favor. ✌️
1430 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
All jury votes received. See you at 7 PM EST tonight!
1430 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
BRADY

Clair- I will congratulate you on making it to the final tribal but I think your only noteworthy accomplishment could be beating me in fire and in doing so, you’ve made this final tribal council a lot more boring. It sucks because I think for you it was a difference of 4th to 3rd where I think that FMC could’ve cost me the chance to win. I think you can’t really touch upon how you were never targeted basically because it is true but there was no reason for anyone to target you because everyone wanted you in the f3 plans and that’s not because everyone thought you could win. It was for a reason so your path to get here was pretty easy.

----------

First of all apology for making this Final Tribal Council boring. I just did what I had to do. I wanted to be here so I did my best in fire-making challenge. I know I pulled a biggest upset among the Jury members, so I'm happy that you gave me credit on that. 🙏

I'm aware that I wasn't targeted in the game because people viewed me as a "goat" and a "floater" which I perfectly understand why. But I already explained myself in my previous statements. I might haven't made big flashy moves, but all the votes I casted during the entire game were all beneficial for MY game.

Thank you, Brady! 🙏
1430 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
I know everyone had already voted but I just want to address Brady's question for us. Me and my work schedule.
1430 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
BRADY

An important attribute of Survivor is to have a good read on the game so I’m going to test your reads right now.

For these answers you can’t pick yourself. From merge onwards, votes were carried out but if you had to give the MVP of that vote out who would you give it to for each merge round and why?

Ex) You’d give the MVP to the person that really orchestrated that vote out according to you. So like who would y’all view as the MVP for the Ethan vote?

----------

F12 - HADLEY. She really impressed me when she voted against Ethan cause I really thought her, Sanda, and Ethan were solid alliance. Hadley proved here that she's a good social and strategic player.

F11 - HADLEY/SANDA. I think they were the ones who totally convinced me, Sagar, John, and Newz that we needed to eliminate one from the other side.

F10 - SANDA. There's no doubt that Sanda owned this round. She played an idol to save herself and was able to idol out one player from the other side.

F9 - BRADY. I think the feud between Brady and Hadley really heated up this round. Brady was able to gather votes for Hadley who I think was going to be a huge threat if she hadn't voted out this round.

F8 - JOHN.

F7 - ZAC. He totally convinced me he was voting for Brady this round. I wasn't aware that him and Brady were solid allies. So kudos to the both of them!

F6 - NEWZ. I can't mention my name so I'm giving this to Newz. I admit that I wasn't totally sold when he told us he wanted to get voted out. I'm really hoping all is well on his end now.

F5. - SAGAR. He had the power in this round to vote either Brady or Daniel who were both Jury threats. Either way would be beneficial for him.

F4. - BRADY. He really tried to get me to vote for Zac so it could end up in 2-1-1 with me getting voted out. He was a worthy competitor and I was happy to go against him in fire-making challenge.
1430 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
BRADY

Also, I want you to pay farewell to your competition so I want you to rank us jurors of who you felt played the best game at first to the worst game but try to refrain from being overly negative lmao because we decide your fate.

----------

1) Newz - Almost everyone knew I was targeting him cause I know had he make it here in the Final 3, he would easily win this game. He was a huge threat.

2) Hadley - She played a good social game coupled with amazing game strategies.

3) Brady - He came up with good strategies despite him feeling he was on the outs going into the merge. He was also good in challenges.

4) Daniel - He had a good social and strategic gameplay.

5) Sanda - She played a good strategic game.

6) Tiffany - All love for my friend. ❤️

7) Ethan - He made a lot of group chats that hurt his game.

8) Drew - We haven't able to communicate a lot so I couldn't really tell where his head at was.
1430 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
I know there's a possibility I might get 0 vote tonight but I just want to say that I really enjoyed the game despite what other people are telling about me.

To my fellow finalists, Sagar and Zac, thank you for recognizing what I've done in the game. Good luck to the both of you. Both of you are amazing players. ❤️

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!