This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1432 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar, Clair, Zac, congratulations again on making it to this point in the game. The jury of 8 will now decide which one of you will win the title of Sole Survivor this season.

While I would recommend posting an opening speech, this isn't mandatory. The jury can come and go as they please and ask as many or as few questions as they want.

Jurors, please send me your vote by 7 PM EST on Saturday, May 23rd. At that time we will have the winner reveal and reunion show. A tie will be broken by the third place finisher, if this happens.

Good luck!
1432 days 5 hours ago
Imopink1
Well idk about the other jurors but I ask that you please keep your speech short to medium. None of you played significant enough games for a long speech anyway and I wont be reading that crap. Thank you 😊
1432 days 4 hours ago
Chris1080
*Watching on-screen in the studio*

Oh fuck off Sanda.
1432 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
Hi, Jury members!

I'm still at work, so hopefully you give me time until later to compose my speech (I assure you it's not that long). I'll keep it plain, simple, and straightforward.

Again, I'm really happy that I'm sitting here after five seasons. My heart is so full right now and I'm very grateful of this opportunity.

❤️
1432 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
*Watching on-screen in the studio*

Oh fuck off Sanda.

*rolls eyes* oh goodness
1432 days 4 hours ago
ZacPed
Hello jury! Nice to see you all again.

For the most part, I played an honest and true game. From the beginning on the Khonsu tribe, I made alliances with Daniel and Brady, two very well connected, and smart players. On my time on that tribe I was one of the early targets and received the only vote against me all season at our first tribal.

At the swap, I was lucky enough to be on the same tribe as my allies. For this portion of the game I was in control of many of the decisions, like the Matt vote and Chris vote. Both players were playing fantastically and could've been huge threats come the merge.

Once we got to the merge portion of this game, I started my game off hot. I immediately called out Ethan as a target, and he was voted out almost unanimously. The next two votes I lost two allies in Drew and Tiffany. During this time I worked on my connections with every player in this game. The best connection I made during my time in the merge was with Hadley. Hadley was in the opposing alliance and having them as an ally was great for my game since they would keep my name out of potential votes. Sadly, the rest of my alliance feared Sagar and Hadley as a pair and I had to vote Hadley out so that I did not expose my game.

For the final portion of the game I joined a 4 person alliance of myself, Brady, Newz, and Sagar and we were able to take out Sanda. At that point, I was in everyone preferred f3. It wasn't because I was a GOAT, it was because of my connections to every player left in the game and a credit to my social game.

That is my game in a nutshell. I played a loyal game, I didn't need immunities to keep me safe, and I had fun playing along the way. I hope you can respect the game I played and I'm ready for any questions you have for me.
1432 days 4 hours ago
Imopink1
I love my fans 😘
1432 days 4 hours ago
Imopink1
Zac what would say your biggest strength and weakness was in this game and how did you navigate around your weaknesses in order to make it this far?
1432 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Hi guys, I found myself rambling a lot so I decided to edit it down to the basics because I know none of you want to read a long-ass novel (this ended up being kinda long anyway lmao). But please ask me if you want me to expand on anything, I will answer everything 100% truthfully. GL Zac and Clair and thanks everyone for a fun game.

PRE-MERGE: Came into this game as the only former winner of this series, so I played UTR in the pre-merge (believe it or not) and never had a vote cast for me even though there were stray votes flying all over the place. I used this time on Sobek to build key relationships in the game (Hadley, Jigsaw, and even a crazy cross-tribal deal with the dev—I mean Sanda 😊)

SWAP: Used my one swap TC to take out Lukas, someone who I considered a big threat but also used this round to strengthen my relationship not only with Sanda, Clair, Hadley, and Ethan but also with Newz and Jigsaw who were left on the outs of this vote. All of whom ended up being key allies for me in the post-merge.

MERGE:
- Voted with the large majority against Ethan at the merge to distance myself from the group that became lumped together from the post-swap Khonsu vote and the merge immunity challenge.
- Used my relationship with Newz and Jigsaw (and our “playing the middle” chat with Clair) to flip on Drew and make the numbers between the two “sides” a little bit more even to maintain a favorable position in the game.
- Continued trying to even the playing field by targeting Tiffany with my core group of Hadley, Clair, and Sanda, but also drawing a clear line in the sand. Obviously full credit to Sanda’s clutch idol play here.
-  My closest ally in the game (Hadley) was voted out and this was immediately the moment I kicked my game into high gear because I knew my back was against the wall and I had no one I could trust 100%.
- Flipped on my hot-and-cold ally since Day 1 (Sanda) at the F7 vote because I wanted to strike her before she struck me, because she was my biggest threat in immunities, and also because I knew I would get destroyed by her in the F3.
- Used my endgame immunity streak to take out the people that I considered my biggest jury threats in the game [Sanda, Newz (although to be fair I can’t count this because he volunteered, although he would have been my target this round, and I do believe I set things in motion for this to happen regardless), Daniel, and Brady] and ultimately made it here with two people that I wanted to go to the end with probably ever since the Hadley vote. They played great games, don’t get me wrong, but they both played much more passive than I did and I wanted to be able to contrast myself against them in the F3.

KEY POINTS:
- Voted for the person who went home in 11 out of the 12 tribal councils I went to, which is considerably more than the people sitting in finals with me did (Zac was 8 for 12, and Clair was 8 for 10)
- #LastSobekStanding ever since Jigsaw’s medevac at Final 8
- 0 votes cast against me in this game, only person in the F3 that can say that.
- Won 7 immunities, which I know some can take as a negative but I think at least shows my dedication to the game. You can call it a crutch but I was still vulnerable at 50% (6 out of 12) tribal councils I went to and yet received no votes at any of them. I believe having the necklace so often actually empowered me to take risks in this game
- Made a genuine social and strategic effort with everyone in the game. I never took anyone for granted. I certainly didn’t play the Drew and Tiffany votes perfectly and probably led both of you on to a certain extent but I don’t regret those moves I made and really feel like those were the pivotal early merge votes that allowed to me to successfully navigate the endgame and ultimately make F3.
1432 days 4 hours ago
hadleykins13
Hey guys! I want to first say... Congrats Bitches, we can be as bitter as we want but at the end of the day you all did what we couldn't and are sitting in the final three. So although it may not be deserved for everybody and some of jurors did probably outplay you, just speak your truth, answer every question and you should be fine.

xoxoxo, queen hadley.
1432 days 4 hours ago
ZacPed
I'd say my biggest strength in this game was my ability to move between alliances. For instance, at the beginning of the merge I was aligned with my swap tribe Sobek. Once Tiffany and Drew were voted out I had to switch up my game or else I would've been next. I basically sold myself as a number to anyone who wanted my vote, and I got many offers.

My biggest weakness in this game had to be the challenges. However, this was mostly due to me having work most days when we would have live challenges. I was able to navigate this weakness using my strength of adaptability. If I didn't win a challenge I would work my social game to get in the good graces of you all on the jury. Judging by the fact I received 0 votes in the merge I feel I was accomplished in that field.

Despite challenges being my weak point, I still won arguably the hardest challenge of the season; the endurance challenge. Y'all I was literally at work completing this challenge, I was not losing this one. I knew that if I wanted my game to be taken seriously by the jury I needed an immunity win, and I fought for this one hard. Ultimately in the end Sagar dropped for me, but if they had not done that I am confident I still would've won.
1432 days 4 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
My questions, comments to the f3.

Sagar, played a filty game, Glad I'm not stuck there with you.
You are a vile, putrid, DISGUSTING example of a player. You lost my vote from the get go, but I hope you learned this in oyur filthy ass brain, I hope you remember for future games that the deeper you dig your lying deceit hole, the farther your lying ass will have to climb out of it.

Claire, is there a better description for a Floater, holy shit I saw you bobbing MILES away its awful. This is the Farthest you've gone. Whats the point of making it here with a nasty resume? Someday you will go far and I hope you can FUCKING stay there. I've had tons of regrets on this website, you just made that list, Sagar, Forgivable, Hes a cool dude but not game wise, you, nahhh Your filthy In-n-out. You destroy the bonds of the people who cared, I FUCKING threw my GAME for you in Mac and Liams Mariana's, and you go up here, not only LYING to me, but I hear you calling me out AFTER THE FUCKING GAME BTW, to over 20 ppl. so fuck you, you lost this vote, but you really let me down.  If I ever need to kill myself all I need to do is climb your ego and have the same IQ you do. I thinks thats it for me Claire.

Zac, I honestly have nothing for you, you called me out when I had a heart to heart about Hadley, but thats nothing. You earned my vote and idc what ppl say. You played a hella fine game.

Sorry if I InSuLtEd your tiny ego clair, zac, nothing but respect.
1432 days 4 hours ago
hadleykins13
OKAY SO- My vote is still up in the air so answer honestly, and to the best of your ability.

SAGAR: Hey boo! I want to say I truly believe you were completely honest with me and that trust meant a lot to me in this game and I think served us very well so thank you.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/4ecac0d11168a68f12d6189877cf2c56/tumblr_nf3qlyYAnd1u3v37oo1_250.gif

SAGAR: So obviously, you won a lot of Immunities this season. A lof of the jury believes without these you wouldn't have a shot at being sole survivor like your other two competitors who sat through much of the tribals at risk. The week we tied for immunity and that stupid tiebreaker was in place, aka the week the best game move of voting me out was made (xoxo), would've been a much different scene if I had the necklace. Explain what your move would've been had I won immunity that day.
1432 days 4 hours ago
Imopink1
Sagar, the comp king of this season!! It’s pretty impressive and it doesn’t go unnoticed but I want you to explain more about your social/strategic game. It’s great that you had the chops to win all the comps. I mean if you’ve got it flaunt it, but do you feel you still made smart moves and had good relationships with people as well?
1432 days 4 hours ago
ZacPed
thank you Ethan, it means a lot!
1432 days 4 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
np bro <3

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!