This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Duat

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Duat

1438 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Ethan, Drew, Tiffany, and Hadley, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Sagar has individual immunity and cannot be voted for, everybody else is fair game. Votes are due by 6 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote, as usual.

PYN if you want a question.
1438 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
1438 days 20 hours ago
ZacPed
Zac
1438 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady — We now have 5 eliminations left until the end of the game. Are people starting to think about who they want to sit next to at this point?

Zac — Last vote seemed to be a lot less calmer than when Tiffany was voted off. Does that mean alliances have started to solidify at this point?
1438 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady — We now have 5 eliminations left until the end of the game. Are people starting to think about who they want to sit next to at this point?

Me personally like I’m not at this point because 5 eliminations is a big trek still and I want to worry about just surviving day by day but I’m sure its in some people’s minds and as we get down to it like these next couple of votes will be big ones.
1438 days 1 hour ago
Imopink1
Sanda
1438 days ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1438 days ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you wou--

*Jigsaw suddenly collapses*

Medical, we need medical over here!
1438 days ago
DanielzSnooz
*gasp
1438 days ago
Imopink1
*Screams* YESSS!

https://media.tenor.com/images/0759289623fa1b05c457ac8488ca54bb/tenor.gif
1438 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Jigsaw has developed a condition called inactivirus, which is like coronavirus but it happens when you don't vote for 2 consecutive tribal councils.

Because of this, he will have to be removed from the game and will not be a member of the jury.

Nobody else will go home tonight
1438 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Omg I hope hes okay
1438 days ago
OldNewz
Dang hope he'll alright.
1438 days ago
Imopink1
He’s probably testing his will to live

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!